Need help changin seal pass

This is a discussion on Need help changin seal pass within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well wonderin if theres another way on changin seal pass. Wot happens is that i lost the seal pass but ...
Page: 1

Fubuki

Well wonderin if theres another way on changin seal pass. Wot happens is that i lost the seal pass but just got like 2 clic n buy # used to buy stuffs on the char. You think with those 2 is enough? And i stop usin a credit card n i destroyed it XD so i dont remember those last 4 digits from that -.-. Its just seal pass i got everythin else.

ty for ur help

Shimmy

Well wonderin if theres another way on changin seal pass. Wot happens is that i lost the seal pass but just got like 2 clic n buy # used to buy stuffs on the char. You think with those 2 is enough? And i stop usin a credit card n i destroyed it XD so i dont remember those last 4 digits from that -.-. Its just seal pass i got everythin else.

ty for ur help[/b]
    I doubt, normally you need the last 6 months of payment on the account.

Fubuki

aq i just got 3 months info XD i guess i hav to wait 3 more months so its 6 :P

Banned

submit a ticket with all the info you have ...

StoneColdAngel

If its a kinda new account check the activation email you got from K2. There you should find your seal pass ^^

trz

Just wondering, they will ask all payment info that was used on acc? cuz someone bought prem for igc and I dont know his click&buy...

Banned

They will ask for all payment information. Seal/unseal is the hardest thing to change.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Arrow

They will ask for all payment information. Seal/unseal is the hardest thing to change.[/b]
    man.....that sux

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Just wondering, they will ask all payment info that was used on acc? cuz someone bought prem for igc and I dont know his click&buy...[/b]
    ye , you'll need to give EVERY payment there was,
    they asked me for everything to: my registration date, payment info, payment history, ect...

So i would say, try to get in contact with the person who bought you prem for igc and see if you can get a hang of hes C&B id