Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DC using TS

This is a discussion on DC using TS within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Also im finding i Dc in cz town all the time not so bad if irun outin the bowl but ...
Page: 2

aresgal

Also im finding i Dc in cz town all the time not so bad if irun outin the bowl but shoot arrows around the edge of town i dc. Also anyone else have this after a few secs of inactivity i shoot dark pursuer arrow and it fires arrow shower when thats not the skill i used...............

lastdance

It's weird because I was in party with an archer( he had Orc Bowman TS on) and he didn't dc at all? Maybe this bug only occurs on curtain zones or servers?[/b]
    hmm, when was this and server and which mob?

did he use arrow shower?

Eulalia

The only way to DS exp as an archer is to become a centaur...its big but oh well. I found the same thing these past few days and tested the centaur myself...wish I had checked forums first I could have learned faster lol.

this archer bug came out several patches ago, when we had archer koxp with faster dmg rate/continuous counter attack I think....they have not fixed this yet...and those who dont dc using ts as an archer has as i observed one time...third party tool and was investigated and banned...

angrybahamut

just ts into something else

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12