*snorrrr* xtrap taken 5 min to load ><

This is a discussion on *snorrrr* xtrap taken 5 min to load >< within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my xtrap is worken fine..it just takes like 5 min to load!! is anyone haven this problem? like sometimes its ...
Page: 1

snowyfrex

Default *snorrrr* xtrap taken 5 min to load ><

my xtrap is worken fine..it just takes like 5 min to load!! is anyone haven this problem? like sometimes its fast and other times i just walk away from my computer it takes so long >< any suggestions on wat to do?

MMXLeo

Default yep

Like all the bugs in KO ...this is a NEW one....takes forever to load...they say that u have to delete your TEMP folder and u can log in

but i think its because their servers are FULL....and premium users dont get the chance to complaint about that ...since they cant log in game....and KO makes believe its something wrong with XTRAP or your computer

SOOOO tried several times until u log in ...thats what i do....one time i deleted the TEMP folder and that worked...

but i really think this issue its because SERVERS are FULL. :wacko:

snowyfrex

hmm oki...thanks

Xarvick

i flush dns and it loads for me.

start>run>cmd>ipconfig/flushdns

actually i created a .bat file and left it on my desktop since i use it so much.