death bug?? (xp)

This is a discussion on death bug?? (xp) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering if anyone has encountered odd xp deaths in game lately? 4 times in 24 hours, I died on ...
Page: 1

Default death bug?? (xp)

Just wondering if anyone has encountered odd xp deaths in game lately? 4 times in 24 hours, I died on my mage either w/ a little hp still on my bar, or by seemingly impossible circumstances.

In one instance, I died in a harpy/raven aoe party, and i was at the rear of the group (there were mages between me and the harpys) and I was dead. At first I thought perhaps I was lagged out and actually in the spawn or w/e. . .but it wasnt the case.

Perhaps, I was just really unlucky on that day, but if it has happend to you, plz post.

Thanks
    ~TicO

Its a bug Your actually dead but you have 2k hp on ur bar

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Festo
    Its a bug Your actually dead but you have 2k hp on ur bar
    Well, it can't be that because I was doing Crimson Wings on my priest and I had 1900 HP left... one hit and I died with 1,400 HP on my bar.

There's no way a Crimson Wing can hit even a battle priest fully buffed for 1,900. t_t