Before you start, have you not just knocked the wireless catch or disabled Wireless. Your wireless in bottom right is searching for networks
Anyways, you don't need to black out your router. It's an internal IP range.
- Have you checked lights on the router, what's lit up?
everything is how it should be on the routers as far as i can tell, power, wireless is up, internet plugged in..
- Try logging onto the router by it's gateway address, what's the status ?
- Your on a wireless connection, have you tried wired? (chances are you've lost wireless connection itself)
with other laptops it works just fine.
- Tried pinging 127.0.0.1?
yes and it worked, dropped 0%
- Your droping packets to your router, so your wireless connection isn't stable, what channel are you using, is the router on the latest firmware ?
im not sure
- Checked for malware, spyware ?
yes thru MS specified detector (finds the major ones like conficker Dooms..something and so on...) and used trend antivirus
- What router model do you use, whose your ISP ?
Motorolla surfboard, Comcast cable
I'll add more when I think, I could fix it quickly in person just brains too buggered to work out atm.[/b]