Linking old KO account via CS ticket

This is a discussion on Linking old KO account via CS ticket within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi As most of us know (specially people who got this issue) the owners of old KO accounts that containing ...
Page: 1

Default Linking old KO account via CS ticket

Hi
    As most of us know (specially people who got this issue) the owners of old KO accounts that containing special characters in ID or just too long ID are unable to log in to a new KO site (and for a long time were not able to change password or mail or even contact customer support via old ko site, what is more they couldn't link their acc to a GamersFirst acc. - generally they were screwed).
    But arround 2 weeks ago K2 announced that they have some solution. Here is the link to official news page:

Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First

Generally they say: create a new account, create 1 char on a server where you play. Send a ticket from a new account, prove that you are owner of bugged account and we will transfer two of your chars to your new account.

My question is: Has anyone tried it already? If yes then what about results? Did they really move chars to a new account? What info they request in order to do it?

As soon as they respond to my ticket I will share with my experience

sounds like alot of work for k2
    and we all know k2 doesnt like to work
    but let us know if it worked

To be honest, for me it's a bit silly, they screwed something and now they acting like: "ask us for help" like it was my fault, not their.
    My account was fine till G1 site came with all this linking sh1t. I wasn't able to link the accout (and they were keep saying all the time: this option will be available for accounts with special signs very soon - 1 year, indeed very soon), then they disabled possibility of changing passwords, emails etc., then I wasn't able to contact Customer Support. Final result is that I can't log in to KO site - it just says Login Error.
    Now I have to ask them if maybe they could transfer my 2 chars (why not 3 ffs) to another account. Ridicolous.

Quote Originally Posted by SubWoofer View Post
    Hi
    As most of us know (specially people who got this issue) the owners of old KO accounts that containing special characters in ID or just too long ID are unable to log in to a new KO site (and for a long time were not able to change password or mail or even contact customer support via old ko site, what is more they couldn't link their acc to a GamersFirst acc. - generally they were screwed).
    But arround 2 weeks ago K2 announced that they have some solution. Here is the link to official news page:

Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First

Generally they say: create a new account, create 1 char on a server where you play. Send a ticket from a new account, prove that you are owner of bugged account and we will transfer two of your chars to your new account.

My question is: Has anyone tried it already? If yes then what about results? Did they really move chars to a new account? What info they request in order to do it?

As soon as they respond to my ticket I will share with my experience
    thanks for the posting. I thought I lost my account forever because I was unable to login. Now I know its because my player name had an underscore in it or its too long. I hope they will be able to restore my account. thanks

So what if i have chars on all servers on same account?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    thanks for the posting. I thought I lost my account forever because I was unable to login. Now I know its because my player name had an underscore in it or its too long. I hope they will be able to restore my account. thanks
    Np man but it's not about char name but ID of your account (Login)

Quote Originally Posted by dodi View Post
    So what if i have chars on all servers on same account?
    No idea, they didn't say nothing about limits of transfering chars ( for example only once per account), so maybe you could just send few tickets.

Just look

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Knight Online. Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2Play(TM) offering. I appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Purchase premium today to receive in-game benefits on top of receiving customer support on issues such as this one. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Service Level Agreement available on each of our game sites.
    Has anyone succeded already in this case? Anyone could tell me what should I do?
    Last edited by SubWoofer; 06-26-2010 at 11:10 AM.

fuck them k2 sux balls they help only if u have platinum