Delvl

This is a discussion on Delvl within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, i logged in today to my 73lvl and 75%~76% warrior. What do i see? Lvl 58 warrior(maybe lower lvl ...
Page: 1

Smurfette

Hi, i logged in today to my 73lvl and 75%~76% warrior. What do i see? Lvl 58 warrior(maybe lower lvl i dont know now )... my char was delvled I paid 230$ on that game - bronze premiums, golds and knight cashes... I hope you will help me... that account is everything what i have...Some guys in cafee internet where I played there cuz i lost for 1 day network in homeMy fault, but I hope you will understand my situation... 230$ to that game and now i have nothing because i made ONE mistake... They didn't can steal my items because i have saved that... so they dlvled me...Great, but do you have 'terms' for that situations? I KNEW they have my pw and I had some short time to intervention. But why I didn't? BECAUSE I DIDN'T CAN CHANGE MY PASSWORD! Why didn't can i change my password? BECAUSE YOU SPOILED IT! If you wouldn't crab it, it wouldn't be any trouble... But you did... I think your per "terms of service" hasn't any clause for that situations. I'm a custromer, and I have rights.

any moderators that can help me out with this problem.. i need my acct lvl back .. .. whatwill be the best possibly way i can do to fix my acct
    i remeber i lost 230$

Pls help littel poor girl

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Hi, i logged in today to my 73lvl and 75%~76% warrior. What do i see? Lvl 58 warrior(maybe lower lvl i dont know now )... my char was delvled I paid 230$ on that game - bronze premiums, golds and knight cashes... I hope you will help me... that account is everything what i have...Some guys in cafee internet where I played there cuz i lost for 1 day network in homeMy fault, but I hope you will understand my situation... 230$ to that game and now i have nothing because i made ONE mistake... They didn't can steal my items because i have saved that... so they dlvled me...Great, but do you have 'terms' for that situations? I KNEW they have my pw and I had some short time to intervention. But why I didn't? BECAUSE I DIDN'T CAN CHANGE MY PASSWORD! Why didn't can i change my password? BECAUSE YOU SPOILED IT! If you wouldn't crab it, it wouldn't be any trouble... But you did... I think your per "terms of service" hasn't any clause for that situations. I'm a custromer, and I have rights.

any moderators that can help me out with this problem.. i need my acct lvl back .. .. whatwill be the best possibly way i can do to fix my acct
    i remeber i lost 230$
    Pls help littel poor girl[/b]
    First of all mods are not GM's and I think only few of them has/had gm contacts so there is hardly anything they can do for you.
    Second, never go to play in internet cafes just because you lost your network for a day :lol:
    Third, Send a ticket to customer support and ask for rollback and you should also ask them to change your pw. They will ask you for your payment information and you must be able to provide all the information they need.
    That's pretty much all you can do atm.. Good luck :P

b0mb

Dark3lf you are so IHQDAA

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Dark3lf you are so IHQDAA[/b]
    Spammer >.<

Smurfette

Thx Dark3lf kiss for u

im a gm in-game send me 200$ and i will relvl you char to 80

SLeePMoDe

im a gm in-game send me 200$ and i will relvl you char to 80[/b]
    I didn&#39;t know moderators were allowed to spam :huh:

xanarchistx

I&#39;m a custromer, and I have rights.[/b]

If you read that little Terms of Service you signed, nothing you pay for in this game belongs to you, and there is nothing K2 is required by law to return to you in loss of it. You are paying for the list of features in the PuS Premium description, and nothing more. The items were mentioned to forever be the property of K2.

It&#39;s sad, but K2 has prevented all lawsuits, saying that you do not own The account, Nor the items.

Happens to alot of people, that&#39;s when you quit. Right now I&#39;m stuck without KO on a limited user account on my computer, not being able to install anything, so I could get hacked at any time, and come back to nothing in a few weeks.

owned

ShayaN

Imagine a lvl 80 delvl to 1...omg

I didn&#39;t know moderators were allowed to spam :huh:[/b]
    IM ONLY MOD IN LOGOS SECTION CAPLOCKoff

J

Maybe you logged in wrong server

MakuLine

I&#39;d just stay in the cafe for a while and watch whos logging in with the acc! If I saw him ...o lord...
    I&#39;d fucking headnut him and knock him out.. those motherfuckers! I wouldn&#39;t care if it were kids,I&#39;d through them against walls and kick in their face!

writing this post makes me angry :angry: I wanna fucking punch those turks

good lady,I&#39;m sorry what happened to you

Corect me is i am wrong but .... I know some thing about computers and everything . I dont know where you go to play and what system your Internet caffe is using but normaly no costumer whit basic skills at computers (moust of the gamers ) cant get across the PC Shell (if there is such if not its your mistake to play there) and put a database recording program that collect the writhing ID and Pass on specific game . And if i am wright this keylogg program is still on the PC that you are using to logg your ID . And i think it will be very easy to find who is delvl your char . (i think that the Admins of the Caffe know or they are very stupid if there is such brake in the system to plant a keylogger)

PS . i agree that this is big loss but you still got the stats and skills of 75 lvl warr corect me if i am wrong .