Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Derrick is a scammer

This is a discussion on Derrick is a scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy was going to buying my account a friend of cardinal on carnc west. He ask if he could ...
Page: 1

RYP1E

This guy was going to buying my account a friend of cardinal on carnc west. He ask if he could play the account till he got the money i said sure then he sent the money paypal did a Reversal on the transaction. then he put a bunch of g1 credits on it and put a support ticket in to changed the pass and email and got it changed. he has been on msn for 3 weeks now. I think his ko4life name is hitz(not sure).

here are the 2 names he tried to send money from

Raymond Wilson (this payment was the Reversal)
    343 Hopewell Rd
    White, PA 15490
    United States

Derrick Wilson (this payment was canceled)
    204 Juniper Dr
    Clayton, NC 27520
    United States

this is his old msn [email protected]

i have all info from paypal i havent got any money.

Banned

nothings hoing to happen tho is it , cant get a fix , no point in coming here and bitching

not been a prick , just putting it straight theres not security fix too this problem

nothings hoing to happen tho is it , cant get a fix , no point in coming here and bitching

not been a prick , just putting it straight theres not security fix too this problem[/b]
    zz he just saying dont trust him... so anyone wont get scammed

RYP1E

not been a prick , just putting it straight theres not security fix too this problem[/b]
    i know

zz he just saying dont trust him... so anyone wont get scammed[/b]
    bingo

Banned

I personally think Derrick is legit. He seems like a nice guy. You shouldn't be posting his address. I am sure it is a misunderstanding. You haven't even posted any proof.

WHERE IS THE PROOF!?

I personally think Derrick is legit. He seems like a nice guy. You shouldn't be posting his address. I am sure it is a misunderstanding. You haven't even posted any proof.

WHERE IS THE PROOF!?[/b]
    I agree, You should not have posted his address - as it's against the rule's and might get you banned.

RYP1E

This email has been sent to let you know we have either received your support ticket or its status has changed. For any further action, please visit the support portal. Please do not directly reply to this email.

Ticket Closed.

Comment(s): Hail, stylee221!

Thank you for verifying your account information. We have processed the change of information you requested. If you have any further issues please feel free to contact us again. Remember to change your password regularly and never give out your account name or password. The Knight Online Staff will never ask you for this information.

In the future please be aware that you are able to change your account password and email address yourself through the Knight Online website. To do so please follow the instructions bellow:

· Go to www.knightonlineworld.com

· To reset your password click on "Reset/Change Password" link

· To reset your email address click on "Change Email Address" link

· Follow on screen instructions to change your account information

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Happy hunting and thank you for playing Knight Online!

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support

www.knightonlineworld.com

www.gamersfirst.com

Ticket Information:
    Ticket #: 3882-4776298
    Date Created: 6/6/2008 9:11 PM PDT
    Server Name:
    Character:

To update or check the status of this Ticket:
    - Go to: http://support.knightonlineworld.com/ics/s...icketID=4776298

If you have general questions, please direct them to [email protected].

| | | | | Inbox

thats the email and moe i dont give two shits what i post the guy is a scammer. If he is legit in your book that diff means he is a scammer

ChocolateMints

Yo. this is cardinal. Hey, his internet has been out for about a week. Hes on dialup and probably on for like 15mins of the day. Please just wait because he hasn't been on your account and he only changed the info after he purchased it because that would be the only smart thing for his own protection. Once I get a hold of him I will talk to him about your problem. He hasn't received any money back, thats what I know and I don't see any screenshots from your paypal saying that the money was given back to Derrick. Provide proof before you start accusing anyone. Copy paste is not good enough, show some screenshots.

RYP1E

hmm lets see once he got the info change 3 weeks ago he hasnt been on. I have all the proof from paypal. I not posting paypal shit here. He had no right changing the info till the payment was set in stone so therefore its a scam

defuze

My internet is out, im on dial up, I also got married, and had some problems arise, I was in Pennsylvania for a week, so get your facts straight, first if you were ever got on MSN when I bought the account, you would see me trying to have u cancel the payment because I sent it wrong (e-check), so I have to make a claim to paypal, they reversed it. Then I sent another payment to you which paypal placed on hold themselves which I had no control over, and had to wait 4 days for you to get online to respond, 2 weeks later they release the funds to you. Yes, 1 payment was reversed, but I had to, I sent it with a e-check on accident instead of instant transfer. Further more, dont be giving my personal information to anyone. I have your information, and if you do not edit that post, I will head to the magistrate's office in the morning. I didnt come here to make threats, you just post things and dont even message me first, next time look at your paypal, and email more often.

RYP1E

My internet is out, im on dial up, I also got married, and had some problems arise, I was in Pennsylvania for a week, so get your facts straight, first if you were ever got on MSN when I bought the account, you would see me trying to have u cancel the payment because I sent it wrong (e-check), so I have to make a claim to paypal, they reversed it. Then I sent another payment to you which paypal placed on hold themselves which I had no control over, and had to wait 4 days for you to get online to respond, 2 weeks later they release the funds to you. Yes, 1 payment was reversed, but I had to, I sent it with a e-check on accident instead of instant transfer. Further more, dont be giving my personal information to anyone. I have your information, and if you do not edit that post, I will head to the magistrate's office in the morning. I didnt come here to make threats, you just post things and dont even message me first, next time look at your paypal, and email more often.

[/b]
    lol message you after the payment was canecl 3 weeks ago and the password was changed you havent been on online. plus you have made no effort to connect me and you cant say im never on msn. Im on msn almost 24/7 with my phone and i have people that can testify to that.

RYP1E

and here is the proof and more to come with imageshack stops being gay

RYP1E

rokertje

ouch that seems pretty watertight proof of a reversel

I agree, You should not have posted his address - as it's against the rule's and might get you banned.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=236648

Please, post it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast