Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Derrick is a scammer

This is a discussion on Derrick is a scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To bad there were 2 payments, and anyways, I dont play anymore, so good luck with everything. I thought you ...
Page: 2

defuze

To bad there were 2 payments, and anyways, I dont play anymore, so good luck with everything. I thought you were smarter than you really are. I have no reason to scam you. Get over yourself.

RYP1E

lol wow kid you are a noob, you have no reason to scam but you did it anyways

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I dont play anymore, so good luck with everything.[/b]
    That's exactly what scammers say. It's a bad excuse.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

I personally think Derrick is legit. He seems like a nice guy. You shouldn't be posting his address. I am sure it is a misunderstanding. You haven't even posted any proof.

WHERE IS THE PROOF!?[/b]

u just got owned hahah

Banned

What RYPIE posted as "proof" just confirmed Hitz's story. Look at the two transactions, they are both for the same amount of 350. As Hitz said, he sent the money using the wrong method, realized it was the wrong method, attempted to contact RYPIE but couldn't get in touch with him, so wrote a ticket in order to cancel the payment. He then sent money again using the right method [if he was a scammer, he wouldn't have done this] but paypal reversed the payment. If you guys don't know, Paypal does this very often.

http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proof2dz3.png

Look under the reason, it says "inquiry by paypal" confirming that Hitz is not the one who filed a dispute; it was paypal.

http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proofjn6.png

Look at the amounts, they are both $350 sent on different dates which confirms that Hitz canceled the payment but sent the money again using the right method.

Now RYPIE if you weren't such a dumbass and had the patience to see what was really going on you would've probably got your money. But now you probably got him banned and forgone any chance of getting your money. What an oppurtunity cost for making this thread.

RYP1E

What RYPIE posted as "proof" just confirmed Hitz's story. Look at the two transactions, they are both for the same amount of 350. As Hitz said, he sent the money using the wrong method, realized it was the wrong method, attempted to contact RYPIE but couldn't get in touch with him, so wrote a ticket in order to cancel the payment. He then sent money using the right method but paypal reversed the payment. If you guys don't know, Paypal does this very often.

http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proof2dz3.png

Look under the reason, it says "inquiry by paypal" confirming that Hitz is not the one who filed a dispute

http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proofjn6.png

Look at the amounts, they are both $350

Now RYPIE if you weren't such a dumbass and had the patience to see what was really going on you would've probably got your money. But now you probably got him banned and forgone any chance of getting your money. What an oppurtunity cost for making this thread.[/b]

moe you are a fucking moron, the day the one got reverse he got the pass change and never was heard from again. You of all people should know about scamming so you should just shut the fuck up

Banned

moe you are a fucking moron, the day the one got reverse he got the pass change and never was heard from again. You of all people should know about scamming so you should just shut the fuck up[/b]
    Actually you did hear from him again because he sent you money again.

Let me educate your dumbass of when people buy accounts. When people buy accounts, they change the password. I believe he explained this to you.

You have absolutely nothing and basically confirmed his story. =[

RYP1E

Actually you did hear from him again because he sent you money again.

Let me educate your dumbass of when people buy accounts. When people buy accounts, they change the password. I believe he explained this to you.

You have absolutely nothing and basically confirmed his story. =[[/b]

you are truly a fucking moron moe you have no idea what is going so shut the fuck up. I only posted so nobody else gets scammed by him. should i post a picture of your fatass here. So people can see what a 40 virgin looks like. Go outside and stop trolling forums

Banned

you are truly a fucking moron moe you have no idea what is going so shut the fuck up. I only posted so nobody else gets scammed by him. should i post a picture of your fatass here. So people can see what a 40 virgin looks like. Go outside and stop trolling forums[/b]
    Noone else will get scammed because you didn't get scammed you fucking idiot.

Psy

I shall define "Proven Scammer" in this topic. A proven scammer is someone that I, the admins, the global mods, or a handful of specific moderators label a "scammer." Just because you have something that you consider to be "proof" doesn't mean it is. For future accusations, please make sure the person is in the Hall of Shame before posting personal info. I am going to look over this topic and give my decision in the next post.

RYP1E

Noone else will get scammed because you didn't get scammed you fucking idiot.[/b]

moe you are really fucking dumb do i have the account still no do i have the money for the account no thats a scam and to the mod that post you are a moron to. GO GET LAID FOR ONCE MOE FUCK ILL BUY YOU THE HOOKER

Psy

You write like an angry redheaded teen with tourettes who gets beat by his Irish fireman stepfather who can't afford to pay for the house payments so he works two jobs then comes home and drinks then lashes out on you. Calm the fuck down.

mintiness

Yo. this is cardinal. Hey, his internet has been out for about a week. Hes on dialup and probably on for like 15mins of the day. Please just wait because he hasn't been on your account and he only changed the info after he purchased it because that would be the only smart thing for his own protection. Once I get a hold of him I will talk to him about your problem. He hasn't received any money back, thats what I know and I don't see any screenshots from your paypal saying that the money was given back to Derrick. Provide proof before you start accusing anyone. Copy paste is not good enough, show some screenshots.[/b]

hey i just wanted to ley ya'll know that this is not the real original chocolatemints from xigenon, i am the original chocolatemints on xig, so if this guy fucks u over or does anything to piss u off dont take it out on me.
    i sold chocolatemints like a year and a half ago so payce

Psy

There is one thing I don't understand due to the way it was responded to. Who is in possession of the account right now and has RYP1E been paid if he does not have it?

RYP1E

There is one thing I don't understand due to the way it was responded to. Who is in possession of the account right now and has RYP1E been paid if he does not have it?[/b]

derrick has my account and no i have not been payed both payment got canceled

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast