Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Destro aka 1Gegen1 is a scammer!

This is a discussion on Destro aka 1Gegen1 is a scammer! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; by scamming looks like he got a lvl 78 sin with 3x shard+8, 2xrol, legionnaire band, iron belt, pp+1, howling ...
Page: 2

by scamming looks like he got a lvl 78 sin with 3x shard+8, 2xrol, legionnaire band, iron belt, pp+1, howling rooster, chitin set+8, 10gb noah, various other stuff worth like 15-20gb.. you call that nothing ?[/b]
    Im meaning from brad, hes complaining hes missing $450..

johhnyutah

Brad should be back to Indiana after this weekend. He does have internet there but understand that he is watching a household for aomeone and his cuz is mentally hadicapped so back off and give him time to defend himself.
    Frankly a reputation on a game really means nothing to me tbh, I think it'll all be settled after Brad gets home and has access to his pw's and log ins for all his shit.
    I know its not right and i never said he hasnt fucked anyone on here im just tryin to play the mediator between the 2 situation( or 3 or 4)... Furthermore due to his recent family shit and past family shit he dont have much left to hang onto. All I know is what he tells me in text messages and on the phone. I told him about all of this shit goin on and he replied
    "so fuckin what, buncha people get mad over some fuckin game and some cash, its not like i wont fix it when i get home. Tell them im tryin to get shit straight and will be home in a week if all goes well"
    That was tuesday night. Today he told me to tell eveyone he was sorry and the only person that could have hacked the HMDie account is Destro... Furthermore he went on to say that if he wants his money he needs to give Juro his shit back and return the account to the rightful owner...

Bradshouse

Im in florida you all as Johhny said. I dont have any of my log in information atm so pls just back off till i get home. I have enough shit to worry about without some people sayin im a scammer. I already lost one good friend on this game cause he dont trust me anymore. Not even sure what I did to be honest... Dave whatever your thinkin i scammed you out of man its BS bro but whatever. The following is some info for those of you that have items in question with me...

Zkeka(cleaver +9) bro sorry about ur cleaver i was gonna try to get 2 of them for you that away you could get something besides a freakin wp+1 lol.... Sorry i been gone so long man its just been a fucked up newyear and 2 weeks before that.

Dave( shard+8, 2x chitin) I really didnt think you would complain about this considering how much i have done and givin you but fuck i guess you never know about people. I'll buy you your shit when I get home and send it to you in a letter.

Kev(damn good friend) Wish I had your fuckin number man. I would have called your ass so long ago, Just wanted to say whats up and shit and let you know Becka's good and the baby is doin really well. Sorry that i havent been on to talk to you and shit.

Juro( man i'm sorry man) I didnt know any of this was gonna happen cant foresee the future and shit so i guess. My bad is all i can say man. I didnt know he would hack the account back(if he did) I'll do all I can to get your account back. Not sure exactly what I can do honestly. johhny is right with his statement about it being so easy to get an accounts infomation changed if you are Turkish. not sure as to why but guess thats the way it goes when your a minority.

Unrated( bro...) My apologies about those 3 items man, If i knew this was gonna take place I would have never thought of trying to make a trade with you. I will repay you and your clan for the eme, EB, and the other thing cant remember what it was atm...

Destro(wow where to start) Well I have to start by saying that when I bought your accoutn you said that you had never shared it with anyone, so if thats true to fact then there is only you and I that knew the info to reclaim(however you wanna say it) the account in question. So sorry to say this but that leads me to beleive that you hacked the account from Juro... So all i can say is that if you want your money then your going to have to give it back along with all the items on the account. I logged in with my nooby lvl 1 account a week back or so and tried to speak with HMDie acount holder after Juro said that the pw was changed. The person who had the account spoke nothing but Turkish... So again that leads me to beleive that you are the one that hacked the account. Frnkly I dont care if you did or not as long as you give juro back his stuff and the account. I hope you make the right decision.

To KO4life forum, hate me if you will, judge me if you will, call me a scammer if you must, even flame me if it makes you feel better. However keep one thing in mind while your thinking of any of those thing. I dont have access to any of my pw's, I dont have access to any of my Log in's, i dont have the information with me for anything. I also know that if ANY of you were in my same situation there would have been nothing you would have been able to do about this as well. So keep one thing in mind that over the course of the past 5 years of playin this hellish game I have never really scammed anyone out of anything. Do you really think I would do that to a few of my closest Amigo's over $750.... I spent more then that on a shard when this server started... Anyway think what you will I'm goin to bed I'll try to log in tomorrow for a bit from my phone and see what comes of this mess of a scammed topic....
    Later Brad---

Post Script
    Sorry about foul language...

JohhnyUtah( thanks for everything bro....) Sorry to leave you out man, didnt mean anything by it I have already told you I was thanksful for all your help and shit

johhnyutah

No harm No foul bro... Hope you get back and get me a char and some items soon is all. GOOGOGO lvl 80 baby

firenewbie11

Hey Brad, don't even trip with me bud. I never said I didn't trust you, but there are so much shit going on and my information just got changed. (For my own safety, finally) Would be nice to have known that you were selling your account, but I had to find that out from Juro. I can care less about my items, just hope you get everything straightened out. Then get home to Indy and we'll chat.

St0neColdKill3r

Ay Brad some ppl are too young and haven't had to deal with some of the sh1t real life might toss on you, but everytime you get relaxed seems something bites your culo. Anyways bub you know my thoughts on everything so just do what you think is right and whats best for you. Any which way was damn happy to hear from you and you got my # now so hit me up anytime for real. Everyone should know by now you play this game for fun and friends so not to jump the gun on your ass. Lets just hope whoever did change this fookin pass gets a damn hobby so he can stop being some 2 faced trash. Believe me when your life starts drowning you in shit you'll know what caused it to happen. Its a game gays and just some pixels if you make a damn deal just be cool with what you agreed to and move on. If you need to scam ppl who pay you hard earned $ then do us all a favor and slice your clit so you can bleed slowly like the bitch you are peace.

IMO Brad however unfortunate things are, I'm sure you could've left a small message for the ppl waiting for their items and stuff..
    I mean, getting items paying later / borrowing is ok but whatever happens, it's just a bit lame if you leave for such a period without letting the people who trust you know anything. Oh well, glad this is worked out, getting a bit tired of the "where is brad" all the time, even on my MSN. xD
    Gl with whatever ur doing, and come 1v1 me soon. ;-)

EMW

Aye, Brads gg Id trust him.

Mp3Steelo

One way of the other we'll have to find a sollution, let me know when you're back brad and destro piçlik yapma, bradle ne sorunun varsa beni araya katma. Sen bana bütün itemlerle accounti geri ver, bradle sorununu anlas.

johhnyutah

translation pls lol

louiseisstupid

wow with all that sed
    everything is pointing at Destro now
    so lets hear it

wow with all that sed
    everything is pointing at Destro now
    so lets hear it[/b]
    indeed i rlly wanna hear it to

infusion

hidding

johhnyutah

Juro(mp3steelo) i added you to msn bro... Tryin to figure out whats goin on... Did you get the account back?

Mp3Steelo

Ya I saw it, nope don't have the acc. atm and destro is hiding lol. don't try to tell me he didn't read this topic, really GG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast