Devil - Kulala on ko4life is a hacker

This is a discussion on Devil - Kulala on ko4life is a hacker within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kulala on ko4life is a hacker he scammed my runescape account lvl 122 name is Septix in runescape . I ...
Page: 1

Kulala on ko4life is a hacker he scammed my runescape account lvl 122 name is Septix in runescape . I traded a lvl 70 on akara for that character on runescape. And he even scammed his friends too and i said to member that they should make every month but now he is taking my fucking money that i need fucking scammer !!!!

Banned

Kulala on ko4life is a hacker he scammed my runescape account lvl 122 name is Septix in runescape . I traded a lvl 70 on akara for that character on runescape. And he even scammed his friends too and i said to member that they should make every month but now he is taking my fucking money that i need fucking scammer !!!![/b]

lvl 70 for rune crap ? wow your crazy dude

i am not crazy

i'd trade runescape stuff for ko stuff easy thats not crazy , a person who trades ko stuff for runescape stuf is crazy , well no , more like mentaly retarted