Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I Fixed the Connection Problem in Launcher

This is a discussion on I Fixed the Connection Problem in Launcher within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=119737 Just thought I would share with you guys here Enjoy, I'm going to bed....
Page: 1

Rune

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=119737

Just thought I would share with you guys here

Enjoy, I'm going to bed.

Druide_Fr

The post is still incomplete, but I basically agree with what Rune is proposing. We have found that, intentionnally or not, KO blocks some IPs from accessing their servers. The range of IPs blocked change from time to time. The trick when you can't access the server is therefore to change your modem IP.

For cable modem users that's not so easy to do. If you have a router with more than one computer, we have found that changing the MAC address also works. For my router, a D-Link DI-604, here is what it look likes:

The MAC (Media Access Control) Address field is required by some Internet Service Providers (ISP). The default MAC address is set to the MAC address of the WAN interface on the DI-624. When you use the "Clone MAC Address" button it automatically copy the MAC address of the Ethernet Card installed in the computer you are currently using to the router. A hard reboot of the complete system is then required (including the modem and the router). If you are lucky, you should now have access to KO.

If at some point in time you get locked out KO again, you can always try it from a different PC (if you do it from the same PC it won't change the MAC address, as it come from the ethernet card).

Obviously, if you are in a network and you have other users connected, they will bitch a lot everytime you reboot the modem and the router, so that's more like a patch than a real solution.

Subzero

u took a good way to pass launcher and u screwd it all over u miss photos u misleaded ppl to make mistakes theres no way some1 could understand anything of what u said in there..

jesus thought ur gb dupen ass was banned

Banned

i got a way taht works aswell:

flush dns 7 times (that amount works for me)
    enter ko, enter id/pass, hit enter, alt f4 then
    flush dns 7 times again

that works for me all the time, i got no problems at all :P

But atm servers are down :P so test it later

justAgame

flush dns 7 times again

But atm servers are down :P so test it later[/b]

hmm that sounds easy hope it works =D

bibibobobubu

Unhappy

The post is still incomplete, but I basically agree with what Rune is proposing. We have found that, intentionnally or not, KO blocks some IPs from accessing their servers. The range of IPs blocked change from time to time. The trick when you can't access the server is therefore to change your modem IP.

For cable modem users that's not so easy to do. If you have a router with more than one computer, we have found that changing the MAC address also works. For my router, a D-Link DI-604, here is what it look likes:

The MAC (Media Access Control) Address field is required by some Internet Service Providers (ISP). The default MAC address is set to the MAC address of the WAN interface on the DI-624. When you use the "Clone MAC Address" button it automatically copy the MAC address of the Ethernet Card installed in the computer you are currently using to the router. A hard reboot of the complete system is then required (including the modem and the router). If you are lucky, you should now have access to KO.

If at some point in time you get locked out KO again, you can always try it from a different PC (if you do it from the same PC it won't change the MAC address, as it come from the ethernet card).
    Obviously, if you are in a network and you have other users connected, they will bitch a lot everytime you reboot the modem and the router, so that's more like a patch than a real solution.[/b]
    Cloner l'adresse MAC sert juste quand ton fournisseur Internet à spécifié que seulement un PC (ou une carte reseau) aurait droit à allez sur internet.
    En gros ça fait croire à ton modem qu'il n'y a qu'un pc, alors que tu en as 4 par exemple. l'adresse MAC noté sur ta screenshot, c'est l'adresse MAC que tu as donné à ton fournisseur internet (ou c'est eux qui l'on récuperé)
    Si tu penses que c'est une histoire d'adresse IP bloqué, tente plutot juste Ipconfig /release et Ipconfig /renew.
    Perso, je pense que c'est comme l'anvil. Tout le monde a ses petites croyance qui fonctionnent un jours puis plus le lendemain :P
    trop fatigué pour traduire ^^

Just pray pls :angry: . I say he's bored and do some things like put BUS on first or third slot in Anvil lol :P

eWo-eWo

det virker stadig ikk

Heim4teil

believe it or not the x7 flushdns shit worked for me xD

IceStorm

flush dns 7 times again

But atm servers are down :P so test it later[/b]

Why seven? can't be 6 or 8? :mellow:

i don't like the number 7 j/k

i'll try later when come home

crow

what is dns

purepure

Doesn't wok for me
    I run cmd than i write ipconfig/flushdns
    Than i 7x make ^ and exit this
    Than i run ko throu cz combo without x trap
    I log and enter than alt+f4
    Than i open cmd and 7x ^
    Than i log and nothing
    Some1 have same problem?

Banned

atm it dosent work, since the game is down, ko4life server status dosent say it thou, but every server check does...

AND

i dunno why its 7, but its all that worked when i tested it :P

so

for those who needs a better guide:

Click Start Menu
    Click Run
    Type Cmd
    In cmd type ipconfig /flushdns
    Repeat that 7 times
    Run Ko
    type in id and pass
    hit alt f4
    ipconfig /flushdns x 7 again
    Login! :P

And it works

Talking

look, its simple...

i think K2 just block some Ip adress over day, when they are working and trying to repair it, coz they dont need full and SLOW servers, so they just permit only some IP adress on login server.

After day, they go to stop repairing and go to sleep and allow all IP adress in login server. But .. night in usa = night or moring in europe.

SO u can login normally only in the moring. .. its my only logical explanation ... :angry:

Banned

believe it or not the x7 flushdns shit worked for me xD[/b]
    Yea i told ya :P it worked ^_^

And its not the ip ranges they are screwing with...

Since if u flush the dns 7 times ull get in

i told all my clannies it, and it works for them :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast