Didn't get my trina or knight cash?

This is a discussion on Didn't get my trina or knight cash? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I recently purchased a 30 day platinum premium via the Gamersfirst.com website. When I logged on, I had everything but ...
Page: 1

ZargerX

I recently purchased a 30 day platinum premium via the Gamersfirst.com website.

When I logged on, I had everything but the 800 knight cash and trina. It's been nearly three years since
    I've played KO, so am I looking in the write place? It wasn't in my mail, storage, or inventory.

So I'm guessing this was the fault of K2. Does anyone know if I wasn't looking in the right place, or there's some secret
    area where I take my trina? If not I'll wait on the support tickets.

Thank you!

zrocker0404

send a ticket but idk if u'll get it lol

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

i sent a CS ticket at beginning of ionia and i got refunded

arenita

well, it happened to me on ares, and when trina was injected on my acc, a lot of uniques were erased and ofc NEVER RESTORED.
    Also, I had my inventory bugued for about 3 months... until i found a GM to erase some bugued slots...

So, you can ask for trina if you dont have anything, but if u have some good items I wouldnt risk to ask support for that.

ZargerX

Looks like I got it after nearly 6 hours. Maybe I should wait before posting .

Thank you all.

I recently purchased a 30 day platinum premium via the Gamersfirst.com website.

When I logged on, I had everything but the 800 knight cash and trina. It's been nearly three years since
    I've played KO, so am I looking in the write place? It wasn't in my mail, storage, or inventory.

So I'm guessing this was the fault of K2. Does anyone know if I wasn't looking in the right place, or there's some secret
    area where I take my trina? If not I'll wait on the support tickets.

Thank you! [/b]
    Also, platinum premium is best bought through the KESN code system, because you get 2 trinas that way.