Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Diez of our Lives - Part 3?

This is a discussion on Diez of our Lives - Part 3? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i wasnt gonna make this topic but fuck it, shai just got me so pissed tht i dont even ...
Page: 1

Jay

Well i wasnt gonna make this topic but fuck it, shai just got me so pissed tht i dont even care anymore.. ill post the Msn chat below for whoever tht wants to read it...

Preety much i was browsing forums couple days ago looking at diez ection wanting to buy a priest, so i came across a topic that KingOfSwing had made of selling a lvl 75 bp... I sent him a C/O of $xxxx for the ITEMS and the account. Later that same night i got King's msn and we talked and he said tht he will be making deal since Shai has left Ko completly and shai wants him to make deal.. So i decided to go on ahead seeing king was trustable ( make no mistake, i am not calling him a scammer but hes very much to blame for this ). So King tells me tht shai accepts my offer for items + chara.. Well take in account tht i had not even talked to shai till this point since i was told by king that shai does not even have a msn, but right before ig ot shai's info, shai amazingly "found" an old msn n logged and gave me his info.. I send money, everythign went by smooth till this point, i get home i tell him to leave info on msn sicne i was going to a meeting at work n didnt ahve time to logg n change infos.. later i got home n changed info's n look at al items n saw 2x Pe's were missing .. so now tht i pm King ( seeing shai never on msn, and tht king was main guy throughout whole deal), king's response is " i dont want to be a prt of this, and i have talked to shai n he says tht it was a miss print n tht pe's were never suppose to be on list" .. so wtf? am i to blame here for Shai's misprint??? ... Couple of minutes ago i talked with shai , and well as most expected, he is a compleye fucktard... he read me k2's policy of "trading k2 items for usd is illegal" instead of straitning it out... And to some of u , u might think y im saying King's name in this.. well its simple.. he got cut from shai for this deal and he was main guy in this deal so hes in thsi as much as shai

Below r the msn loggs, of shai reading me k2's aggreement :lol:

ShaiHulud says:
    u there
    Jay says:
    ya im here
    ShaiHulud says:
    king says u have a problem
    Jay says:
    yes.. wheres the 2x pe?
    Jay says:
    werent they listed in sell list?
    ShaiHulud says:
    i havent had pe's on my char since i got the we's
    ShaiHulud says:
    that was a cut/paste post from a while ago
    ShaiHulud says:
    everything i had was sealed since jan.
    ShaiHulud says:
    i havent been on the account til a couple days ago
    ShaiHulud says:
    that account is worth well over $1,500
    ShaiHulud says:
    i just sold it cheap cause i wanted out of ko
    Jay says:
    dude listen..u sold me ure acc because u had NO other c/o or buyouts for wht like a month?
    Jay says:
    thats y u sold me acc
    Jay says:
    not because u were doing me favor
    Jay says:
    and when i asked king about all items, he acknoledged n said tht u got all the items
    ShaiHulud says:
    i sold it cause people wanted to buy individual items
    Jay says:
    before hand
    ShaiHulud says:
    and i wanted to sell everything all together
    Jay says:
    yes exactly, its a given fact tht if u b uy whole accounts its cheaper and usually sellers will sell it for cheap than buying invidually
    Jay says:
    not because u pity'ed me n sold it to me 500 $ cheaper
    Jay says:
    thats not the point
    ShaiHulud says:
    go sell the items then
    Jay says:
    y should i?
    Jay says:
    i didnt even get fully wht i payed for
    ShaiHulud says:
    it seems like you're so worried about money
    Jay says:
    i even sent u money first even without speaking with u until last moment and gave u so muc time.. u think im worried about $$?
    ShaiHulud says:
    u got all legit not duped items on a never been hacked/original owner account with valid email and all the information
    Jay says:
    or u dont see my point? i payed for pe's aswell and they r not on there.. so i dont have right to be pissed?
    ShaiHulud says:
    it just happened to have a typo on the list of small items
    Jay says:
    really? dude.. u knw wht refud my cash n take ll ure legit/original items back.. i can buy some other account
    ShaiHulud says:
    u never talked to me when i handed over the account
    Jay says:
    ok then compensate for the pe's?
    Jay says:
    i mean do something right?
    ShaiHulud says:
    u said u would do it later and left
    Jay says:
    cause it wasnt my fault..
    Jay says:
    yes because i was going out for a meeting at work
    Jay says:
    and after tht u didnt logg until now
    ShaiHulud says:
    how do i know they werent on there and u stole them?
    Jay says:
    oh so now i stole them?
    ShaiHulud says:
    i dont know
    Jay says:
    ahh really nice to see u turning ure words
    Jay says:
    i guess thats wht happens when u trust people..
    ShaiHulud says:
    you're the one not trying to work things out and bitchin
    Jay says:
    u think i give a shit about $$ when i didnt even see any items before hand n took ure/king's word over items n sent money first?
    Jay says:
    wht part of refund money or compensate isnt clear? so ure basicall saying u wont refund money or u wont compensate.. fair on ure part eh?
    Jay says:
    i alrdy told king tht i will take compensation of same amount as 2x pe
    ShaiHulud says:
    all u did was bitch and never tried to work anything out
    Jay says:
    im trying to work shit out here but as i heard from king ure the one saying u wont do anything
    Jay says:
    i can show u pm's tht i sent to king
    ShaiHulud says:
    i just logged on and the first thing u did was bitch
    Jay says:
    if u dont turst my word
    Jay says:
    i bitch because u give me tht attitude tht u mistyped n u sold me acc for so cheap n bla bla
    Jay says:
    u wont acknoledge ure own mistake
    Jay says:
    n ure blaming me
    ShaiHulud says:
    because that what it was
    ShaiHulud says:
    if i wanted to scam u i would have taken the money and not given u an account
    Jay says:
    so it was my fault then for trusting u? seriously i fail to see how it was my fault tht u mistyped about 1 month ago n failed to correct it in suh a long time
    ShaiHulud says:
    or i would take items such as IB IN WE and not pe's
    Jay says:
    i didnt say u were trying to scamm me.. im saying u miss advertised n i didnt get all items that i thought i was paying for
    Jay says:
    fair for me to say tht since it wasnt my mistypo
    Jay says:
    and ure still denying that its ure mistake
    Jay says:
    thats y im "bitching"
    ShaiHulud says:
    well u never contacted me about anything prior
    ShaiHulud says:
    1st time i ever tlked to u u rushed me into western union info
    Jay says:
    i have No way to contact u
    Jay says:
    except msn
    ShaiHulud says:
    i never logged into the account til right after that to see if i even had a char
    Jay says:
    n ure never on
    Jay says:
    only way i can get any response from u is through King
    Jay says:
    and tht is when ure online in WOW
    Jay says:
    and no i didnt rush u into anything, i told king time frame n asked him 3x times " is 14 hours enough for him to settle items on acc" and he said yes it is plenty of time
    Jay says:
    i have msn loggs if u dont believe me
    Jay says:
    so dont pin this on me
    ShaiHulud says:
    well i can get 10gb and a +3 tooth that are owed to me
    ShaiHulud says:
    thats all i have in ko that are mine
    Jay says:
    as i said to King, i want equal compensation to which 2x Pe's r worth or my money refund , in tht case ill return all items + chara given to me
    ShaiHulud says:
    sales are final
    ShaiHulud says:
    how do i know u would hack the account
    ShaiHulud says:
    u now have all the info on it
    Jay says:
    dude u knw wht.. ure a classic act of idiotic person
    Jay says:
    now ure blaming shit one me
    ShaiHulud says:
    i havent blamed anything on u
    Jay says:
    there is ways to get ure s.q changed n ure pass changed
    Jay says:
    so dont try tht bs on me
    ShaiHulud says:
    everything i have said has been the truth
    Jay says:
    no it has been a case of blaming me for somethign YOU did wrong
    Jay says:
    u still deny ure wrong doing
    ShaiHulud says:
    error in communication
    Jay says:
    and as soon as this thing came up King pmed me n said he wants no part of it
    Jay says:
    but he was very eager to do trade when i gave him my bid
    Jay says:
    how kind of him right?
    Jay says:
    exactly erroe on ure part
    Jay says:
    not mine
    Jay says:
    n i am in my rights to ask ffor compensation for wht i payed for
    Jay says:
    i have never scammed/hacked anything n never will so dont give me tht " u will prob hack me" theory
    Jay says:
    if u think i was a scammer then i would have never sent u money before even seeing any proof tht chara even existed in diez
    Jay says:
    but i guess my generosity is my own fall down
    ShaiHulud says:
    well i guess that's what happens when u go through a middleman nad not directly from buyer/seller
    Jay says:
    i seriously dont knw wht world you live in, but in real world if a consumer doesnt recieve wht he pays for then hes entitled to a full refund
    Jay says:
    well thats what happens when u post on forum " everythign will be dealt with King not me"
    ShaiHulud says:
    see u shoulda talked to him about items
    Jay says:
    i didnt ask for a middle man.. but u alrdy posted tht u have nothing to do with ko anymore and tht all deals will be put thorugh King
    ShaiHulud says:
    he got his cut from the sale already
    Jay says:
    As i told u before
    Jay says:
    u alrdy did
    Jay says:
    n he said all items r there
    Jay says:
    so i fail to see my error?
    Jay says:
    i see error on ure n king's part
    Jay says:
    not mine
    ShaiHulud says:
    thats not my fault if he said everything was there
    Jay says:
    i asked if everythign was there, i got an answer of Yes.. i asked if 14-15 hrs of time frame is enough for u to get rdy, i got an answer of Yes
    Jay says:
    so where is my fault?
    ShaiHulud says:
    i never heard anything about that
    Jay says:
    well then if u dont turst him then y even let him make deals for u?
    Jay says:
    i have loggs of everything
    Jay says:
    so i can prooove anythign i say
    ShaiHulud says:
    i was just told that u wanted western union info
    Jay says:
    well then its not my fault
    Jay says:
    its between u n King
    Jay says:
    i didnt choose king to be middle man, u did
    Jay says:
    when i asked to speak with u.. he told me tht u dont even have an msn.. and i barely got u to come on msn when i was sending money
    Jay says:
    so its a bigg error on ure part
    ShaiHulud says:
    well sorry then since i'm not into buy/selling virtual items
    Jay says:
    well then it shoudnt be a problem for u paying me back then since u dont care
    Jay says:
    but i care about my $1000 tht i payed trusting tht i would get all items
    ShaiHulud says:
    sorry sales are final
    Jay says:
    ya figures, people like u disgust me
    ShaiHulud says:
    like i said i was rounding up whatever ko stuff i had left to try and help u, when i coulda just been a dick and banned u from MSN and told u too bad, but i didnt
    ShaiHulud says:
    instead im wasting my time trying to work things out with u screaming refund
    Jay says:
    help me? wow telling me " sales are final" is big help eh?
    Jay says:
    work things out? ya right ure offering me wht? half the price of 1x pe?
    ShaiHulud says:
    sales are final, thats why i was trying to give u ko items
    ShaiHulud says:
    but all u want is cash
    Jay says:
    can u read? i said give me Full compensation equalling 2x pe
    Jay says:
    or cash refund
    Jay says:
    i dont want anything less than items worth 2x pe
    Jay says:
    10 gb n tooth +3 is wht , not even 50% of 1x pe?
    ShaiHulud says:
    they have to right to terminate accounts/delete items etc. at their own choosing
    ShaiHulud says:
    since you dont want to solve the situation, then there is nothing left to talk about, since i said that i was willing to help you but u dindt wat it, fell free to take up this issue with k2, i have nothing left to say. you got a top lvl account that i spent my time on, when you could have just as easily spent time on it yourself instead of being lazy and buying from others, which is not allowed
    ShaiHulud says:
    bb and all cash sales are final

it keeps going on n on

1000? >.<

"All sales are final"? What is this, a flee market?

My 2 cents. *Sits back and gets the popcorn out* This&#39;ll be a good one.

who the fuck is stupid enough to spend 1000$ for ko omg

anyway suck for you ,obvious scammer

if you say that selling char for usd is illegal, don&#39;t sell it at all then

Jay

actually i made 1000 from 4-5 items i sold on edana... i myself woudnt buy any ko items if i cant get money by selling items i alrdy got .. so i dont really care if i loose 2x pe.. its just tht people like him r overrated

Banned

Well atlest was it only the Pe´s that where missing :/ and not alot of other stuff...

I hope u guys can do something about it

Jay

Well atlest was it only the Pe´s that where missing :/ and not alot of other stuff...

I hope u guys can do something about it [/b]

nope nothign can be done now, hes offline and 90% sure he blocked me ... only reason i even dealt with him cause KingOfSwing was the middle guy.. but w/e

ShaiHulud

yes please show what a moron you are. I tried to remedy the situation due to miscommunication. If i wanted to scam you i could have easily taken your money and told you to fuck off but i didn&#39;t. I have done nothing but wasted my time trying to fix a problem that was a mistake and not anyone fault. You got everything that i had on the account, but due to a mistype on a cut/paste listed 2 PE&#39;s which i never had. I was never contacted directly from you on buying the account until i gave you all the info on the account. I tried to remedy with situation with by giving you what ko items i had left, when i could have just as easily have dicked you over without a 2nd thought.

Everyone knows that im an asshole but never a scammer/cheater. you got everything on the account for a hell of a deal, well below market value. I just wanted out of ko all together and thats why everything was sold at more than a fair value. You can easily sell the items on the account and make a nice profit.

Then you have the balls to infer about how stupid i am, when you&#39;re the one who spent USD on virtual items that are K2&#39;s poperty. So go ahead and flame me all you want, but there&#39;s no reason to flame King for anything.

Like i said, all cash sales are final and i dont spen USD on virtual games. I said i would try and get game items to try and compensate, but you threw a little sissy fit, so im done dealing with you.

So go ahead and take it up with K2

Jay

sorry to tell u but ure giving me 10gb n a tooth+3 to replce those 2x pe&#39;s rofl..

ure the retarded one here not me seeing i cant even buy 1x pe with 10gb n tooth +3 ... and as far as me not contacting u when i wanted to buy ure priest.. then rofl.. go look at wht YOU wrote ureself in tht selling topic... " all offers go through king of swing cause i dont have anything to do with KO anymore kk "

here ill even give u the link, so u dont make up excuses tht u cant find the topic..

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...32343&st=20 <-- Post number 22

and as i alrdy said, only reason im including King&#39;s name here is because he was middle guy, its because of him i traded with u, i talked 99% with him throughout this deal and not with u .. and he got cut from the deal .. so he will get blamed for this either u like it or not

Banned

Well, aint it possible to give him back a bit cash or something? so he got back whats missing in price for the PE´s? then there wouldnt be a problem anymore i guess

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I said i would try and get game items to try and compensate, but you threw a little sissy fit, so im done dealing with you.[/b]
    I don&#39;t know about you and your definitions, but last time I checked, compensation means of same or equal value...
    Even though I don&#39;t logon anymore, I doubt +3 Tooth + GBs >= 2x PE... I doubt the market&#39;s changed that much.

-RW-

"All sales are final"? What is this, a flee market?

My 2 cents. *Sits back and gets the popcorn out* This&#39;ll be a good one.[/b]

Can i have some corn Shurt ?... and btw who is that turk ur buying from lol

Hell_Angel

all i can really say is WOW...he fucked up and he knows he fucked up hes jus trying to make excuses to bypass the fact the HE FUCKED UP

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

paypal -> chargeback ftw

havok still plays? HEY HAVOK!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast