Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Diez of our Lives - Part 3?

This is a discussion on Diez of our Lives - Part 3? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3parts are always booring like this one...
Page: 2

3parts are always booring like this one

sure u made a mistake but you obviously need to fully compensate him but for him to go make a post and all this shit i can understand not wanting to do it lol

reading the msn convo's it sounds like you're both being really unreasonable and childish. I'm sure if you acted maturely you could easily come to an agreement that would suit you both.

Recently i made a deal for a wow account with loads of my old ko stuff, and when it came to the trade i realised one of the items that i was to trade was missing. I made my appology and offered a different trade. With my new offer i went above and beyond my original deal as i realised i was the one that had fucked up.

At the same time i don't think either of the attitudes adopted here are particularly beneficial to having the situation resolved. I am pretty sure Shai isn't trying to scam you Jay and you'd do better approaching him in a more fitting manner, and I am sure Shai will work out some form of 'compensation' for his mistake.

These things really don't have to turn into some huge melodrama

who wants to buy my wow >_>? game is fucking boring as all hell... and i payed for 3 months already

he just scamm you in 2 PE´s is beeing a idiot...
    and now is making xcuses to dont pay ...
    trust no 1 always cheak 1st from now on...

Phosgene

1st always check the account before u buy it ._.
    2nd excuse me but your pretty dumb by trying to make a big drama out of it .
    first of all its JUST 2xPE ... not that a big of a deal...secondly as paddy said u shouldve tried to approach him first and try to solve it out instead of going out loud "SHAI FUKED ME UP"...

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

This is ridiculous...

I dont normally take sides in things like this, but shai, ur COMPLETELY missing the point.

U say that it was a mistake to type that u were selling 2x PE with the account.. ok fair enough, but then u say its no ones fault? sorry but that doesnt work. If YOU mistyped it, EVEN if u didnt mean it, its your fault. Its like saying paying somoene a £10 note instead of a £20 and saying it was a mistake its noones fault and im sorry but i wont give u the £20 instead of the £10 because all trades are final..

Try and understand what Jay is saying. he IS NOT calling you a scammer because if u were u wudda taken the money and not given him the account. He is simply saying he ahs payed for osmething that he didnt get. its like going into a shop, giving money for a t-shirt, and then getting told 'sry we dont have them anymore and we cant give you your money back'

If you dont pay him back for his PE's then im afraid it does make you a scammer cos u have effectively stolen his money.

And if i was argueing about this, i wouldnt argue because of the money, ide be argueing because of principles.

No offence Shai, but u need 2 wake up 2 the real world :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

1st always check the account before u buy it ._.
    2nd excuse me but your pretty dumb by trying to make a big drama out of it .
    first of all its JUST 2xPE ... not that a big of a deal...secondly as paddy said u shouldve tried to approach him first and try to solve it out instead of going out loud "SHAI FUKED ME UP"...[/b]
    so.. 2x pe isn't such a big deal? give me 2x pe then ^^

n agree with resserGD... shai should've just returned the $ that those PEs are worth, and this whole shit would've been solved easily.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well if shai listed 2 x pe's on the selling list then he must have 2 x pe.
    What if everyone starts selling items that they don't even have, geez.

Hell_Angel

im mad cuz he costed me my chance to play on the char yesterday <_<

alright someone do the math here

c/o 1050usd
    b/o 1200
    never been hacked
    original owner
    lvl 75 delvl BP to lvl 74 92.57% but still got lvl 75 skills
    976,691NP

6/25 DD brown paper cap
    9/19 str paper cap
    9/19 paper str gaunts
    9/19 paper str boots

8/15 str & hp paper armor set
    5/20 club paper shirt
    5/20 club paper pants
    4/15 ax shirt
    6/15 sword gaunts
    4/15 sword boots
    4/15 sword cap
    5/20 spear boots
    5/20 spear gaunts
    5/20 spear cap

2 WE
    2 PE
    iron neck
    iron belt
    roc
    rol

ex iron impact +1 rebirth(170 ap)
    slayer 1h sword +6 rebirth(103 ap)
    scorpion shield +6
    syphioric shield +1 rebirth
    lvl 70 shield +3
    5/40 round kite dd shield
    5/40 round kite sword/club/ax shield

that is definitly worth 13-1500 dollars if it were all sold seperatly and i know plenty of ppl will agree with me and this guy got it for 1000 now personally if 2 pe&#39;s were missing which are worth like 20bucks each i wouldnt be complaining. i helped shai sell his char cause he dosent want anything to do with this game and i asked for a list and he wrote me one do u honestly think we had a master plan that said "we have to list pe&#39;s or no one will buy" thats fucking stupid.dont really care what some nerd says about me on this forums anyways most of the people here dont know the value of shit especially when it comes to gbs but thats another story. so w.e im out but tally up that gear ppl and see, yes it was a mistake to put the pe&#39;s but it was the list i was givin and i personally dont blame shai at all cause i would have never accepted 1000 for it way to cheap. u sent me like 2 pm&#39;s then i went to bed cause some of us work here and i wake up and u made a scamming post real fucking paitent u are there buddy, i talked to shai in vent the same time u were bitching and he said he dosent care thats y i sent u the posts telling u to talk to him cause i wasnt going to spend money outa my own pocket for his mis print and to give u an even larger deal. and w.e like i said i gtg cause i have work so i wont be on to here this bitch fest for the next 12 hours srry jay but i cant hang out on the forums with u and go back and forth like children.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I think it&#39;s more about principle than anything else. There are 2 pe&#39;s on the list so why didn&#39;t Jay get them?

I think it&#39;s more about principle than anything else. There are 2 pe&#39;s on the list so why didn&#39;t Jay get them?[/b]
    the principle is he made a 500dollar deal already and its missing 40bucks in items cry me a fuckin river i dont have access to the acc so i couldnt verify anything myself.

-RW-

alright someone do the math here

c/o 1050usd
    b/o 1200
    never been hacked
    original owner
    lvl 75 delvl BP to lvl 74 92.57% but still got lvl 75 skills
    976,691NP
    6/25 DD brown paper cap
    9/19 str paper cap
    9/19 paper str gaunts
    9/19 paper str boots

8/15 str & hp paper armor set
    5/20 club paper shirt
    5/20 club paper pants
    4/15 ax shirt
    6/15 sword gaunts
    4/15 sword boots
    4/15 sword cap
    5/20 spear boots
    5/20 spear gaunts
    5/20 spear cap

2 WE
    2 PE
    iron neck
    iron belt
    roc
    rol

ex iron impact +1 rebirth(170 ap)
    slayer 1h sword +6 rebirth(103 ap)
    scorpion shield +6
    syphioric shield +1 rebirth
    lvl 70 shield +3
    5/40 round kite dd shield
    5/40 round kite sword/club/ax shield
    that is definitly worth 13-1500 dollars if it were all sold seperatly and i know plenty of ppl will agree with me and this guy got it for 1000 now personally if 2 pe&#39;s were missing which are worth like 20bucks each i wouldnt be complaining. i helped shai sell his char cause he dosent want anything to do with this game and i asked for a list and he wrote me one do u honestly think we had a master plan that said "we have to list pe&#39;s or no one will buy" thats fucking stupid.dont really care what some nerd says about me on this forums anyways most of the people here dont know the value of shit especially when it comes to gbs but thats another story. so w.e im out but tally up that gear ppl and see, yes it was a mistake to put the pe&#39;s but it was the list i was givin and i personally dont blame shai at all cause i would have never accepted 1000 for it way to cheap. u sent me like 2 pm&#39;s then i went to bed cause some of us work here and i wake up and u made a scamming post real fucking paitent u are there buddy, i talked to shai in vent the same time u were bitching and he said he dosent care thats y i sent u the posts telling u to talk to him cause i wasnt going to spend money outa my own pocket for his mis print and to give u an even larger deal. and w.e like i said i gtg cause i have work so i wont be on to here this bitch fest for the next 12 hours srry jay but i cant hang out on the forums with u and go back and forth like children.[/b]
    Are you turkish or just VERY stupid? its not bout getting a shitty Bp cheap or expensive... the point is you write here that it comes with 2x PE then when he receive the chr the PE&#39;s are missing which makes u a scammer... either u pay him back or give him 2x PE&#39;s

Are you turkish or just VERY stupid? its not bout getting a shitty Bp cheap or expensive... the point is you write here that it comes with 2x PE then when he receive the chr the PE&#39;s are missing which makes u a scammer... either u pay him back or give him 2x PE&#39;s[/b]
    lol who the fuck are u buddy go get a fucking actual post count before u can get acknowledged with your posts cause they dont mean shit to me and u aviously are fucking braindead. so w.e gogo get that count up in this topic i dont care im off to work to make actual money while u fags sit on yr fat ass&#39;s and bitch

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast