Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Diez of our Lives - Part 3?

This is a discussion on Diez of our Lives - Part 3? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In fairness you say these PE's are worth $40, now all shai has to do is say he wants $1040 ...
Page: 4

Aqu

In fairness you say these PE's are worth $40, now all shai has to do is say he wants $1040 for the account, he'll take the $40 from that, and you can have the rest for $1000, which is still a fair price.

If the PEs werent there would you have bought it for $1000? Of course you would.

If you're saying the deals null and void due to the lack of PEs would you give everything back to shai for the $1000 you paid? I bet no :P

omg Tez did you just agree with what i said?

quick edit your post before people notice!!!

:lol:

-RW-

RW, i got 1 account :P and i nearly got 2k post, so bring em on! XD

Anyway, i dont see why youre all blaming KingOfTheSwing atm?

He was just a "Middleman" of what i understod, and got the list from Shai, and he just posted it, so its not his fault that the 2 Pe´s are missing.

And yea, if it happened to me, id also want to get a refound for the 2 PE´s or something, since he paid for them (well he thought so XD), thats just my view of it

Good luck everyone :P[/b]

Troede du var afk til kl5 :P

I never get to 2k posts :< since i get baned cause i make an american teen cry :<

Banned

omg Tez did you just agree with what i said?

quick edit your post before people notice!!!

:lol:[/b]
    if i did i didnt notice cause i generally ignore your posts since 20% of them have my name in it and in most cases usually a negative aspect so i have been told to just stray away from you and that :lol:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

if i did i didnt notice cause i generally ignore your posts since 20% of them have my name in it and in most cases usually a negative aspect so i have been told to just stray away from you and that :lol:[/b]
    mummy said ur not allowed to hang out with paddy anymore coz he got a bad influence on you?

Banned

mummy said ur not allowed to hang out with paddy anymore coz he got a bad influence on you? [/b]
    actually daddy

Banned

Point missed by Shaihulud / TheKingOfTheSwing.

If they were listed then they are listed.

You can&#39;t list for e.g a chitin shield+8 on a list, afterwards saying...... OOPS MISPRINT *******ER NOT MY FAULT IS IT??

Nothing close to do with item value or USD"s even, plain, simple, common principal.

Richard_II

Seriously, sort this out.

Everyone involved is being unreasonable at this point, king you were the middleman and responsible for making the transaction happen, take responsiblity for ensuring all parties are satisfied; shai you advertised erroneously that there were PE&#39;s on the account and they should be replaced/compensated at a comparable value; jay you paid a seriously discounted price for the account and can only reasonably expect discounted compensation for the missing PE&#39;s.

Can&#39;t we all just get along?

Banned Senior Member

Nope

Banned

Seriously, sort this out.

Everyone involved is being unreasonable at this point, king you were the middleman and responsible for making the transaction happen, take responsiblity for ensuring all parties are satisfied; shai you advertised erroneously that there were PE&#39;s on the account and they should be replaced/compensated at a comparable value; jay you paid a seriously discounted price for the account and can only reasonably expect discounted compensation for the missing PE&#39;s.

Can&#39;t we all just get along? [/b]

Nope[/b]
    YUP

Banned

maybe a coincident, but similar things have happened before with KingoftheSwing as the middle man.

Jay

reading the msn convo&#39;s it sounds like you&#39;re both being really unreasonable and childish. I&#39;m sure if you acted maturely you could easily come to an agreement that would suit you both.

Recently i made a deal for a wow account with loads of my old ko stuff, and when it came to the trade i realised one of the items that i was to trade was missing. I made my appology and offered a different trade. With my new offer i went above and beyond my original deal as i realised i was the one that had fucked up.

At the same time i don&#39;t think either of the attitudes adopted here are particularly beneficial to having the situation resolved. I am pretty sure Shai isn&#39;t trying to scam you Jay and you&#39;d do better approaching him in a more fitting manner, and I am sure Shai will work out some form of &#39;compensation&#39; for his mistake.

These things really don&#39;t have to turn into some huge melodrama[/b]
    well my attitude came when i sent 2x pm to King asking him wht is he/shai gonna do about the missing pe&#39;s and got an answer of " u alrdy got a 500 $ cheap deal, so nothing we can do, maybe give u some gb"

wht else can u do when u see tht shit? and i have no way to talk to shai seeing he never comes on msn.. so when he did come on msn i asked him nicely to either refund or compensate for my pe&#39;s .. but i only got 2x answers.. 1. was a misprint, 2. illegal to trade k2&#39;s items ...

and i dont give a shit about 2x pe, its just a matter of him putting them on the list and me not getting them ...

and to dragonfair: King&#39;s name is on here because i talked with him 99% of the time through the deal, i only spoke to shai once because King himself told me tht shai does not even have a msn ... and on their selling thread, shai himself posted tht all ddeals will be done by king... so ofcourse if something goes bad, king will get blamed

and no i wasnt gonna post it on forums, but seeing wht shai told me, i posted

just give him full cash refund and get items and char back then sell it separetly will get 500 $ more.

Banned Senior Member

If I were you Jay I would cry because you got a char worth more than 1000$
    2x PEs you can easily if you want in Moradon or ko4life
    oh and btw I trust kingy alot because he helped me in some way with the Tez thing

EpsaNomaly

shai should send the value of 2x PE&#39;s in USD or close to it to jay to compensate, imho

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast