Different Problem!

This is a discussion on Different Problem! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When i put in my username and password i hit ok but then it will either completely close down ko ...
Page: 1

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

When i put in my username and password i hit ok but then it will either completely close down ko or say login in server failed no server list.
    WTF is the problme
    i have reinstalled
    i flushdns 100 times

THE GAME IS DOWN LOOK AT OTHER POSTS FFS

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

This has happend in the last 3 weeks. So stop fucking flaming people and suck my dick you fucking faggot

razzy

This has happend in the last 3 weeks. So stop fucking flaming people and suck my dick you fucking faggot[/b]
    chill pill FTW

chill pill FTW[/b]

no RUN is always saying fkin sht like he has a fresh mouth. fuk him too, i wish i see him in real life so i can punch him on his fkin throat.hes prob gona say some sht too after this fkin post, u fkin spammin modafuker. just watch everyone, hes gona spam ths sht and other peope's sht. this game is fkin frustratin and people can fkin write sht on here wenever da fuk they want if it makes them feel better and so fuk u RUN and ur smart fkin comments.

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

thank you. run thinks cuz someone post a problem about ko it is the same one as everyone else. Mine isn't you fat fuck

Now does anyone know how to fix?