Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Diffrent Region Solution For Sharers

This is a discussion on Diffrent Region Solution For Sharers within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i cant use any peruvian acc. a.q -.- i ll have to back and play my own acc again, and ...
Page: 10

pato_sobre

i cant use any peruvian acc. a.q -.-

i ll have to back and play my own acc again, and btw Argentina its the only one country that has Problems with the Credit Card to buy premiums.... so BB premium accounts -.-.--.-.-.- and no1 can logg my acc to buy a prem cuz diff zone...

great..

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

New, easier and faster solution:

No programs or anything else but a browser and existing KO account required either.

At least it worked for me earlier this morning, all i did was adding my KO account to the gamersfirst account as i wanted to let my sharer sign up for the event, as it says i would have to log off the account first - i told him to do so.
    When he tried relogging it wouldn't let him in, saying wrong country bla bla.. However it magically begun working for me as obviously the gamersfirst site added my IP range to the database as the one last logged in.

PoseidoM

i get error 10061
    what this

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Hey guys im very dumb lol and i need some help

if i use this is there any chance of me getting banned ?

007_heal

Anybody got a working U.S proxy? i spent about 1hour trying to find, didnt work.

outlawz

anyone got a USA proxy that work pls ??

this should work for USA 96.3.131.27:31539 socks5 proxy
    http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=...ost=96.3.131.27 <<whois and traceroute

Btw. i think you know that proxies are really unsafe. All data that you send can be viewed on proxy u use. KO data is encrypted, but non the less , its a security risk.

any proxy address I use gives the following error after I enter user/pass: Failed logging into the login server (10060)
    any ideas?

what am i doing wrong

Batch

this should work for USA 96.3.131.27:31539 socks5 proxy
    http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=...ost=96.3.131.27 <<whois and traceroute

Btw. i think you know that proxies are really unsafe. All data that you send can be viewed on proxy u use. KO data is encrypted, but non the less , its a security risk.[/b]
    Yes, A person from the KO community could set up proxies and perform a MiM (man in the middle) attack. He could capture and decrypt those packets and possibly get a password from it.

Havoc2

K2 want stop account trades for dollars $

They want that every player open his own account and exp it self so this ppl need longer and need more platinum premiums for 80

so K2 earn more money cuz all buy more platinum or gold cuz every new player must exp from zero to 80 and with his own opened account

to play the game

targets of all:

More Premium buyers of long time cuz when one man exp alone he need the double maybe triple time so he need more platinum

Sharer can&#39;t play anymore so they must open self char and must buy premium >> More Players and more premium

Less Hacks and other problems cuz not all can login your account so K2 have less work with tickets of hacked or stolen accounts

principle of all MONEY MONEY MONEY
    [/b]
    That was right a long time ago. But sense this moradon patch if you don&#39;t have a sharer then you get one, if you get one then K2 fucks you up, one of the 2 are going to quit, possibly both. I know a friend who had an 80 warrior and some really gg&#39;s shared on it, the owner got fucked but he was leaving for the Marines soon so he just let his sharer have it. The other person who got fucked out of the account would NEVER in his life try to make another account on ko, and ever sense rofd and this new "turkish free" server, K2 has ruined any chances they had at making a new server. The "new" server that they release next will never be like they had it BECAUSE of sharers, you cant find someone in different timezones to help you level, the only people that will be able to compete for 70 are the turks that live in cafe&#39;s and have 8 - 12 people take shifts on their account. They wont buy as much KC and they will never buy gold again, at the most bronze premium. There are people that see this as a threat and are saying "now they have gone too far" and leaving all together when they have lost nothing. A majority of the top clans have a majority of their players with sharers who are going to get fucked. This means the clan is about 35 - 40% less active causing people to quit on that alone.

In the long run K2 looses... None of these 80&#39;s or even 75&#39;s + will want to go to a new server where they can&#39;t have a sharer in a different timezone to help out. No clans will be as active as they were before this which will cause alot of clans to fall apart and quit. You might doubt this at first but no one in their right mind or with enough money to spend on ko would even consider making another account "just to play" if they were booted off of another account.

SouljaPriest

That was right a long time ago. But sense this moradon patch if you don&#39;t have a sharer then you get one, if you get one then K2 fucks you up, one of the 2 are going to quit, possibly both. I know a friend who had an 80 warrior and some really gg&#39;s shared on it, the owner got fucked but he was leaving for the Marines soon so he just let his sharer have it. The other person who got fucked out of the account would NEVER in his life try to make another account on ko, and ever sense rofd and this new "turkish free" server, K2 has ruined any chances they had at making a new server. The "new" server that they release next will never be like they had it BECAUSE of sharers, you cant find someone in different timezones to help you level, the only people that will be able to compete for 70 are the turks that live in cafe&#39;s and have 8 - 12 people take shifts on their account. They wont buy as much KC and they will never buy gold again, at the most bronze premium. There are people that see this as a threat and are saying "now they have gone too far" and leaving all together when they have lost nothing. A majority of the top clans have a majority of their players with sharers who are going to get fucked. This means the clan is about 35 - 40% less active causing people to quit on that alone.

In the long run K2 looses... None of these 80&#39;s or even 75&#39;s + will want to go to a new server where they can&#39;t have a sharer in a different timezone to help out. No clans will be as active as they were before this which will cause alot of clans to fall apart and quit. You might doubt this at first but no one in their right mind or with enough money to spend on ko would even consider making another account "just to play" if they were booted off of another account.[/b]
    +1 xD your right

maho

any one have Malaysia proxy working !! ? pm me if got one thx .... or post here ..

ultimitkiller

any one got a swedish proxy working pm me or say here!!!!!! really need one!!

paperownz

any1 has canada proxy working?

TopCat

any one have Malaysia proxy working !! ? pm me if got one thx .... or post here ..[/b]
    LMAO u got fuked too?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast