Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Diffrent Region Solution For Sharers

This is a discussion on Diffrent Region Solution For Sharers within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 want stop account trades for dollars $ They want that every player open his own account and exp it ...
Page: 3

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

K2 want stop account trades for dollars $

They want that every player open his own account and exp it self so this ppl need longer and need more platinum premiums for 80

so K2 earn more money cuz all buy more platinum or gold cuz every new player must exp from zero to 80 and with his own opened account

to play the game

targets of all:

More Premium buyers of long time cuz when one man exp alone he need the double maybe triple time so he need more platinum

Sharer can't play anymore so they must open self char and must buy premium >> More Players and more premium

Less Hacks and other problems cuz not all can login your account so K2 have less work with tickets of hacked or stolen accounts

principle of all MONEY MONEY MONEY

didinino

correct, money first FTW xD

well now its a war, if community wants things back the way it used to be= dont start new accounts, dont pay anything.

HOWEVER-

i can see that never happening, ppl begin to be thirsty to play the game, start buying 2 plat for 2 accounts (2 sharers, remember?)= K2 win

Banned

They want that every player open his own account and exp it self so this ppl need longer and need more platinum premiums for 80

so K2 earn more money cuz all buy more platinum or gold cuz every new player must exp from zero to 80 and with his own opened account

to play the game

targets of all:

More Premium buyers of long time cuz when one man exp alone he need the double maybe triple time so he need more platinum

Sharer can't play anymore so they must open self char and must buy premium >> More Players and more premium

Less Hacks and other problems cuz not all can login your account so K2 have less work with tickets of hacked or stolen accounts

[/b]
    Serious, I hope your wrong
    I don't think so, but I really hope....

to play the game

targets of all:

[/b]

Mabey what you say is how k2 is thinking about it.....but personaly i know from last night a great majority of people would quit this game for good and never come back......at times i have premium on 3 accounts and at least 1 of them with lots of KC on it. There are a ton of people in situation and it would be the death of k2. I couldnt log either of the chars i could play. Borrowed accounts cause orig owners dont play atm....plus half the people in my clan couldnt even load THERE chars they made. If they did this id walk away from ko for good. Ive no mind to lvl anymore to high levels.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Banned

is possible change country in MYKOL ?

Lag0nx

none of those shitty ips work

Ziajek

Search Search search. A lot not working but some working.

killer2675

on my acct the acct is registered under Turkey but i can still log no problems yet i had the prob the first day then i restarted worked fine then, they better not fuck this up my char is lvl 79 90 % lol ive been playing with this same dude like forever so i will be pissed, + i put so much in the acct

even proxies with 100% rediability on any country dont work i still get same error xD

fuck it

i cant find a damn ip to connect via USA

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

www.usa-vpn.com

good vpn site, pay 2$ for 1month / 5$ for 3months

basically just makes your internet look like its from usa. You keep your connection speed and everything.

Guys go go Lets create country working servers list. Go Go check.[/b]

+1 need one For USA and Israel

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

i cant find a damn ip to connect via USA[/b]
    Ip changer u can get ip's of USA and GB with one click

shareware

Clean link without bugs inside the program http://www.rapidshare.com/files/9974...eIP101_Fit.rar

found it on a shareware download site and scanned it virus

Antivirus Version letzte aktualisierung Ergebnis
    AhnLab-V3 - - -
    AntiVir - - -
    Authentium - - -
    Avast - - -
    AVG - - -
    BitDefender - - -
    CAT-QuickHeal - - -
    ClamAV - - -
    DrWeb - - -
    eTrust-Vet - - -