Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Diffrent Region Solution For Sharers

This is a discussion on Diffrent Region Solution For Sharers within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok guys a good news i just talked with the GM korlash in manes, he said that they are working ...
Page: 6

Ziajek

ok guys a good news

i just talked with the GM korlash in manes, he said that they are working on solving the issue[/b]

Any details?

Banned

Any details?[/b]
    no.. i asked how much time it will take but he didnt answer me and went offline...
    anyway he said me that they are working on it and they know that many players have this problem

stefann

basicly since u have a sharer on the other country.. just ASK him to let u login through him ><[/b]
    You are right man, fuking VPN

BJK

ok guys a good news

i just talked with the GM korlash in manes, he said that they are working on solving the issue[/b]
    THE BITCH ARE ANSWERING THE SAME SHIT EVERYTIME, WE ARE WOKRING ECT.SHITTTTTT

stefann

Hope GM talk serious, and gona fix this shit !

I tried bro but then it says Login Server Failed...WHY!?

I tried bro but then it says Login Server Failed...WHY!?[/b]
    because the proxy doesnt work

can someone fucken go and make post on k2 site and maybe they do this faster?zzzzzz

NaidenZ

can someone fucken go and make post on k2 site and maybe they do this faster?zzzzzz[/b]
    SEEMS like many people did already

bola(peru) nd me (spain) we both are playing silver without problems.

i like how people gets fucked by this patch while i dont

SEEMS like many people did already

bola(peru) nd me (spain) we both are playing silver without problems.

i like how people gets fucked by this patch while i dont [/b]
    is any of you using a proxy or something?

Some1 was talking about logging on through the sharer&#39;s ip... any details how that works? what programs to be used? would be nice if tutorial to be posted.

Judas Iscariot

K2 want stop account trades for dollars $

They want that every player open his own account and exp it self so this ppl need longer and need more platinum premiums for 80

so K2 earn more money cuz all buy more platinum or gold cuz every new player must exp from zero to 80 and with his own opened account

to play the game

targets of all:

More Premium buyers of long time cuz when one man exp alone he need the double maybe triple time so he need more platinum

Sharer can&#39;t play anymore so they must open self char and must buy premium >> More Players and more premium

Less Hacks and other problems cuz not all can login your account so K2 have less work with tickets of hacked or stolen accounts

principle of all MONEY MONEY MONEY
    [/b]

When will you all learn that the high lvl CZ is a waste of time?
    Exping for PK in the "big boy&#39;s CZ" is how you feed the k2 machine, the same machine that backstabs you every chance they have. The same machine that lets cheaters run free and bans legit players. The same machine that double charges you and gives you no prem, The same machine that makes new ways to take your cash by pus items but refuses to fix bugs.

DCZ Is the way. No exping = No premium bullshit. No prem = THE K2 MACHINE DIES. Plus you will not waste your extremely valuable lifetime in front of a damn pc killing virtual monsters over and over again once you are 57-59. DCZ is the closest thing next to a private server to the original KO. Plus when k2 goes bankrupt ya&#39;ll can go to another game and have more fun than you ever did here...

When will you all learn that the high lvl CZ is a waste of time?
    Exping for PK in the "big boy&#39;s CZ" is how you feed the k2 machine, the same machine that backstabs you every chance they have. The same machine that lets cheaters run free and bans legit players. The same machine that double charges you and gives you no prem, The same machine that makes new ways to take your cash by pus items but refuses to fix bugs.

DCZ Is the way. No exping = No premium bullshit. No prem = THE K2 MACHINE DIES. Plus you will not waste your extremely valuable lifetime in front of a damn pc killing virtual monsters over and over again once you are 57-59. DCZ is the closest thing next to a private server to the original KO. Plus when k2 goes bankrupt ya&#39;ll can go to another game and have more fun than you ever did here...[/b]
    I agree with what u say dude

ripped

.......Honestly do you think KO isnt working on it? Like they really want to be spammed same message... I they really want many people quiting, leading in lose of money... I think if we just wait and contiune sending messages to them they will fix, when really has ko had a big problem and not solved they solved changeing email issue withing a few day witch was huge when you had to CMD-fluship...... they solved that, dont quit now just hang on a few days and ask for premi for lost days as much as people insult k2 they continue to play and pay their games MONEY SPEEKS and lose of money will effect them if you really wanna help just complain

didinino

a little hint for those who ask for proxy ip:
    k2 watch the forums= they see that ip/ site of proxy servers....
    hum...

GG xD

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast