Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Diffrent Region Solution For Sharers

This is a discussion on Diffrent Region Solution For Sharers within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1...
Page: 7

ripped

+1

gonna try VNC server when i get home if any of my sharers are online

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

anyone ever tried downgrading his KO to 1526 or less and connected? as it seems only the 1527 patch blocks you from connecting.

VerHom

anyone ever tried downgrading his KO to 1526 or less and connected? as it seems only the 1527 patch blocks you from connecting.[/b]
    didnt work

anyone ever tried downgrading his KO to 1526 or less and connected? as it seems only the 1527 patch blocks you from connecting.[/b]

oldboy

http://iprivacytools.com
    lets all pitch in 1$ and just use this :/

Login is possible with 1526, but the problem is that xtrap dc's you after a minute or two, saying incorrect version.

ripped

ko must do somthing if they want to keep making money b/c sharers now are only ppl that can log on some acc. this is terrible they should have a dif security measure what the point of security if no ones on to play the game

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Login is possible with 1526, but the problem is that xtrap dc's you after a minute or two, saying incorrect version.[/b]

what about tbl editing the recent patch, pretty much "deleting" the ip check of the login server, wouldn't that allow people to login?

edit: dumb as k2 is i highly believe the ip check is client sided and not server-sided, which may get us to login in :P

TopCat

what about tbl editing the recent patch, pretty much "deleting" the ip check of the login server, wouldnt that allow people to login?[/b]
    dunno><

Royalassassin

Can someone help me with this? I have followed everything exact. it keeps saying could not connect to knightonline.exe thorugh proxy.
    same towards ventrilo.

zayek trustable

ooo

u can close this topic.
    here is the true resolution
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...66994&st=60

Banned

........lol........just when you thought k2 couldnt explore our money anywhere else

u want to go on a trip and play ko? no no.. pay them first

what about tbl editing the recent patch, pretty much "deleting" the ip check of the login server, wouldn&#39;t that allow people to login?

edit: dumb as k2 is i highly believe the ip check is client sided and not server-sided, which may get us to login in :P[/b]
    I&#39;m speculating that its client side as well, since if its server side, couldnt they implement the ip check without a patch?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast