Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Diffrent Region Solution For Sharers

This is a discussion on Diffrent Region Solution For Sharers within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wherest he FTP file for patchs?...
Page: 8

oldboy

wherest he FTP file for patchs?

ooo

........lol........just when you thought k2 couldnt explore our money anywhere else
    u want to go on a trip and play ko? no no.. pay them first[/b]
    exactly :lol:

........lol........just when you thought k2 couldnt explore our money anywhere else
    u want to go on a trip and play ko? no no.. pay them first[/b]
    well 99.9% of the people that have sharers are premiums... i doubt any1 would liek to share a non-premium acount. so that shouldnt be a problem

iiason

even if it works, won't bother wit it.

too high of a risk of gettin banned.

bugi

when i change my ip to ip of netherland my internet not warking :/
    what i make not good?

JimXrOx

omg.. people are dumb these days.. no need of proxies.. no need of any programs.. just ask your sharer to setup a tunelling ip for you to use.. then u connect to game through him.. as for giga.. VNC might work but u need to bypass x-trap since it recognizes it as "forbidden" lol

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

wherest he FTP file for patchs?[/b]
    here <_<
    http://www.kodb.info/patches/

ok - i think the best interim solution for this is to setup a vpn for the login only through the owner&#39;s pc. this way the account looks like it is being played from one ip address.

i&#39;m slammed today, but will have time to create a detailed tutorial on how to do it tomorrow night.

also, i will need someone that i trust to help me test it. although my trust is very very thin atm after losing 15gbs worth to a keylogged sharer. (i&#39;m done with the whole sharing thing personally)

edit: here are some interesting links for winxp users in the meantime

How to configure winxp as a vpn server:
    http://www.zdnetasia.com/techguide/network...39050037,00.htm

how to connect to a vpn in winxp:
    http://compnetworking.about.com/od/vpn/ht/...pnwindowsxp.htm

the problem i see with this off the top of my head is how to just use the vpn to log, but use your regular internet connect to play . . . there will have to be some kind of filter involved like that proxy software goes.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

ok - i think the best interim solution for this is to setup a vpn for the login only through the owner&#39;s pc. this way the account looks like it is being played from one ip address.

i&#39;m slammed today, but will have time to create a detailed tutorial on how to do it tomorrow night.

also, i will need someone that i trust to help me test it. although my trust is very very thin atm after losing 15gbs worth to a keylogged sharer. (i&#39;m done with the whole sharing thing personally)[/b]

hit me up on msn/teamspeak, I&#39;m in need of an american IP anyway and as wayne just logged off before I could try you seem to come in handy :P

like i said i have work all day today and class til 10pm (which is super late for you) but we should be able to figure something out

someone just needs to do a lil research on how to filter the login through the vpn and the rest of the connect through the other. i will ask my instructor friend tonight.

EastonLemon

Account sharers = nubs

Just play the fcking game your damn self. And if you dont have time to.. Then quit.

tommyleonghk

Account sharers = nubs

Just play the fcking game your damn self. And if you dont have time to.. Then quit.[/b]
    selling flame talia cheap cheap 200k :lol:

Banned

Account sharers = nubs

Just play the fcking game your damn self. And if you dont have time to.. Then quit.[/b]
    How about you shutting the fuk up mister whiseguy. Most ppl in this forum have a life and are not willing to spend 5 hour + on a fucking game like KO every fucking day. Instead of playing 5 hours a day, they play 2 or 3 or pehabs 4 and let a sharer compensate the rest. So stfu

waton

well than u should get banned..
    sharing is bannable so why dont u shut the fuck up cuz u lost ur account..ur g4y by flaming on others while you did something what was against the rules..

btw proxy server is trackable and banable..
    finally their gonna work with ip ban..

@ mods, working with proxyserver is banable just like 3rd party tools..
    this topic is about giving info about how you get banned..so close it

um . . . sharing is not bannable according to the tos as far as i saw - just results in a loss of customer service support if something goes wrong.

also, using a proxy might be bannable . . . but so is selling accounts. so you want the mods to close the account selling sections too?

please do not force your morality on the community - let the community decide what is ethical or not. state your opinion, but don&#39;t give commands.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast