Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Diffrent Region Solution For Sharers

This is a discussion on Diffrent Region Solution For Sharers within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ow ow a mynameis member from akara..now i have to listen for sure, even if i pwned ur ass a ...
Page: 9

waton

ow ow a mynameis member from akara..now i have to listen for sure, even if i pwned ur ass a dozen times before i got scammed.

tommyleonghk

well than u should get banned..
    sharing is bannable so why dont u shut the fuck up cuz u lost ur account..ur g4y by flaming on others while you did something what was against the rules..

btw proxy server is trackable and banable..
    finally their gonna work with ip ban..

@ mods, working with proxyserver is banable just like 3rd party tools..
    this topic is about giving info about how you get banned..so close it[/b]
    please do not ask others to STFU when you yourself did something agaisnt the TOS.....

^_^ hint hint your siggy

waton

please do not ask others to STFU when you yourself did something agaisnt the TOS.....

^_^ hint hint your siggy[/b]
    lol and what i did against tos?
    i never confirmed anything i guess, so pls learn english => read => understand => post comment that actually means something

btw waton . . .

you say we all should get banned but in your trustable topic human_sin vouches for you by saying that you shared the same char for he doesn't know how long? and liveupstairs bought Wildthang from you?

people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

as far as owning me in akara . . . there aren't many who pwned my ass there in 1v1. i think you are confusing a ks during a gangbang with pwnage. let me school you some day.

oh, that's right . . . you got scammed . . . let me guess - you were sharing or selling a char?

w/e rtard

Jason269

Has anyone got a working Australia proxy?

tommyleonghk

btw waton . . .

you say we all should get banned but in your trustable topic human_sin vouches for you by saying that you shared the same char for he doesn't know how long? and liveupstairs bought Wildthang from you?

people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

as far as owning me in akara . . . there aren't many who pwned my ass there in 1v1. i think you are confusing a ks during a gangbang with pwnage. let me school you some day.

oh, that's right . . . you got scammed . . . let me guess - you were sharing or selling a char?

w/e rtard[/b]
    LOL PAWNED

Guess who needs to learn read and understand now? ROFL

<3 holychit

waton

btw waton . . .

you say we all should get banned but in your trustable topic human_sin vouches for you by saying that you shared the same char for he doesn&#39;t know how long? and liveupstairs bought Wildthang from you?

people in glass houses shouldn&#39;t throw stones

as far as owning me in akara . . . there aren&#39;t many who pwned my ass there in 1v1. i think you are confusing a ks during a gangbang with pwnage. let me school you some day.

oh, that&#39;s right . . . you got scammed . . . let me guess - you were sharing or selling a char?

w/e rtard[/b]
    sellijng accounts are legit..buying accounts on the other hand..if u ever get economics at school, ask about it..

about gang bangs, dunno but it was pretty you and me only and when u died u even sended letter for rematch..so go train yourself a bit more so you wouldnt get owned by me anymore..IF U STILL CAN GO ON THE ACCOUNT ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Karpsu

Selling accounts is just as much against the TOS as is buying. Dork. You can&#39;t have one without the other so why would they only make one of those illegit. And you failed to debunk this: "100% trustable, play on same char for dunno how long". You&#39;ve shared yourself.

this is a flame fest and should be stopped . . . but you sir, are an idiot . . . selling accounts is just as bannable as buying. learn to read a contract.

and i don&#39;t even know those noob chars in your sig - i personally never sent you any letter and would be happy to 1v1 you anytime on manes or akara.

mods now you can close this topic and i will start another to instruct people on the vpn solution later.

sexy Owa

enough with the flames, grow up a little. Is there any working proxy to the united states? or a proxy that could get a person from finland onto an american character. or maybe even a proxy to finland?

Ziajek

i FORGET TO WRITE VERRY INPORTANT THINK IN THIS SOLUTION . iNTO PROXIFICATION RULES MARK OPTION PROCESS ONLY THE FALLOWING + MANUALLY PROXIFIED

Banned

i FORGET TO WRITE VERRY INPORTANT THINK IN THIS SOLUTION . iNTO PROXIFICATION RULES MARK OPTION PROCESS ONLY THE FALLOWING + MANUALLY PROXIFIED[/b]
    in rule name in proxification rules i have "loopback ALL port range ALL" need it mark or not?

Ziajek

in rule name in proxification rules i have "loopback ALL port range ALL" need it mark or not?[/b]
    No only mark option "process only the fallowing". With it you will only use proxy to login , not to plaing.

Jason269

anyone got a australia proxy that works?

Archy

American Proxies are easy to get, Canadian otherwise, are hard

I use tor with proxyfirewall, but I always get US/France/Germany Proxies, Never Canadian.

I&#39;m going to have to set up a VPN it looks like, damn I hate those...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast