DirectX

This is a discussion on DirectX within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi i'm getting a really weird problem with directx, none of my games open and im a ko addict so ...
Page: 1

Priest23

hi i'm getting a really weird problem with directx, none of my games open and im a ko addict so i need help!! lol
    i opened warcraft and it said that i need to have directx 8.2 version or more but i have the 9.something so pls help me fix this problem i think it might be the video card but im not sure :P
    pls help

Priest23

bump...

amcgc

have you tried re-installing Direct X?

Youd have to download the installation file for your current version and run its "repair feature".

Im not sure it would be your graphics card. To check its working properly::

Start >> Run >> dxdiag >> Display Tab >> Run the two "tests" (direct draw and driect 3D)

assuming those are fine, which they probally will be, you might aswell just check that your graphics card driver is up to date. Search for your devices name on your manufactureres website and see if they have any updated driver versions for your card than the one stated by dxdiag in the "Drivers" section of the display tab.

Good luck ^_^