Disconnected From Server

This is a discussion on Disconnected From Server within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everytime i log into the game i get disconnected from the server right away after loading information, or 99% loading ...
Page: 1

Quick4Life

Everytime i log into the game i get disconnected from the server right away after loading information, or 99% loading character. Im using a laptop btw if that has anything to do with it. I tried disabling firewall and virusscan, also reinstalled game. Can someone help me thx?

you need to say more about it!

jeff1991

yeah thx

EpsaNomaly

log into 2 or 3 instead of 1, then relog to 1 and it should work just fine (this happened a few times to me also)

Quick4Life

I get disconnected right after loading information, or sometimes disconnects after 99% character.

yeah i have the same problem as you Quick4Life and it really pisses me off i like get on and it dc's me and i cant accually get a turn on playing...i thought it was my internet but my internets fine....help xD

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Start>Control Panel>Windows Firewall>Off>
    Exceptions>Add Program>Knight Online.

When you add KO to the exception list of firewall, im not sure if the exception option is "on" when it IS checked or if its "on" when KO is UNchecked. But test it out.. I can't tell atm, cuz i dont have ko on this comp. Good luck.

it happens to me.. only in d1 moradon.. due to the amount of people that logs in there.. suggest you guys log into d2 or d3 and park your char somewhere else but moradon

its happening on b1 only b2 b3 if fine