Disconnected while logging on

This is a discussion on Disconnected while logging on within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Atleast 1/3 of the times i log on i get disconnected. It freezes at 37% at character data and then ...
Page: 1

Priestontale

Atleast 1/3 of the times i log on i get disconnected. It freezes at 37% at character data and then again at 77% then goes to 99% and DCes me.. Anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions? I have People PC maybe this is the problem?

NewKid

Atleast 1/3 of the times i log on i get disconnected. It freezes at 37% at character data and then again at 77% then goes to 99% and DCes me.. Anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions? I have People PC maybe this is the problem?[/b]
    try logging in without koxp

Priestontale

try logging in without koxp[/b]

zzzz.. noob please leave my topic, i was asking for help not ignorance from a 15 year old with a 3rd grade reading lvl..

MotherRussia

Disable The Antivirus and Firewall..
    or just config them to not block it but try first disable to cheek
    if this the reson

Priestontale

tried doesnt help

Flay

try logging in without koxp[/b]
    what a fag, anyways now that thats said, ive known ppl with this problem, multiple posts about it i believe

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54469
    is about loading slowly then DCing after the gay wait.

hmm cant find the 1 i was thinkin of, but yeah they said to make sure all protection things r off when u load.

Khezu

happens at my moms house takes like 8 mins to load sometimes it freezes at 24% 26% 30% 33% 37% 77% 99% then dc

llJuanMall

it happens to me too, stops and 25% 26% ..... then 75% 76% 77% 78% then 99% then DC <_<
    i always have to log in two times since the first one will always fail.... i think it has something to do with the antivirus ...