Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Disconnecting ALOT recently

This is a discussion on Disconnecting ALOT recently within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've dcd be4 when I was next in line for silver gem and deva was bout to die :huh:[/b] always ...
Page: 2

el_loko

I've dcd be4 when I was next in line for silver gem and deva was bout to die :huh:[/b]

always same for me

Redemption

same here

StopDrop

to fucking bad?

KooPa

i get the dc sometimes, when i merchant overnight i wake up, my char didnt sell nothing and i was on the desktop

didinino

im lagging for 2 days in a row, probably its holiday time fukin up the servers.

i just hope market will stay low...

u guys using wirelees or something?

2nd reason i had Dc's i had my internet with dialer its hell of a crap if it is im wasent alone :P

theprodigy

aint ko buitiful it took 1 channel away from each main server and still it manages 2 lag wtf they do threw the old servers away or what id think they add the space 2 server 1 and make it smart or something stupid.

D3stiny

The dcs i can almost put up with ..at least i only get 5-6 of those every few hours

but the constant freezing every few seconds with lag on both servers when u do manage to stay connected is whats making the game totally unplayable atm and driving more and more players away from the game.

The dcs i can almost put up with ..at least i only get 5-6 of those every few hours

but the constant freezing every few seconds with lag on both servers when u do manage to stay connected is whats making the game totally unplayable atm and driving more and more players away from the game.[/b]
    d3stiny sweety it also depends on how good ur video card ram's are if they are like build on mother board and 128/256 ram ye ofc that the game gona work slow and u will get dc's and on a server like ares alot of turkos so u gotta get not build on mother board video card something oke like geforce 7900 or readon and atleast get 1gig ram :P

but the constant freezing every few seconds with lag on both servers when u do manage to stay connected is whats making the game totally unplayable atm and driving more and more players away from the game.[/b]
    and please post what is ur mother board speed and whats the company name(gigaybte,intel...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12