Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disconnecting while AFK?

This is a discussion on Disconnecting while AFK? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this may just be a problem with my internet connection... but since tuesday maintence seems like i can't go afk ...
Page: 1

BestSin

this may just be a problem with my internet connection...

but since tuesday maintence seems like i can't go afk without getting disconnected within like 5-10 minutes

makes merchanting impossible which is main reason i play this game

shankster

turn FX, and your view distance and such to the lowest when you are merchanting, the dc could be caused by a bump of lag which could interrupt your connection, causing a disconnect.

or you're in a shared pool internet connection with everyone else using that company, and tuesday night just happens to be when all of the
    estrogen filled 13 year old cam whores get on myspace, bebo, livejournal, etc etc and complain about how miserable their lives are. when
    they live in the middle of a modernized suburbia and typically have more then anyone else they know. kids are dying in africa, and ethiopia and you don't hear them cry as much as these morons.

/end_rant, hope that fixed your problem o.o

ah yes, and, who is that in your avatar? o.o

BestSin

Lightbulb

turn FX, and your view distance and such to the lowest when you are merchanting, the dc could be caused by a bump of lag which could interrupt your connection, causing a disconnect.

or you're in a shared pool internet connection with everyone else using that company, and tuesday night just happens to be when all of the
    estrogen filled 13 year old cam whores get on myspace, bebo, livejournal, etc etc and complain about how miserable their lives are. when
    they live in the middle of a modernized suburbia and typically have more then anyone else they know. kids are dying in africa, and ethiopia and you don't hear them cry as much as these morons.

/end_rant, hope that fixed your problem o.o

ah yes, and, who is that in your avatar? o.o[/b]
    i have DSL, not a shared connection

that is me in the avatar

knightkiller

i have DSL, not a shared connection

that is me in the avatar[/b]
    If you gets dc maybe it's for ur conection and no ko's fault cuz I didn't heard other players with that problem atm.

and about ur photo looks nice where u from ^^?

shankster

call your provider then and make sure its not a problem with the hops between you and k2 servers, then i would suggest minimizing your processes open, (on start up, i have 14 running processes ;D) and knightkiller just needs to stop being a creepy chronic masturbator. o.o

hope my little rant on 13 year old girls didn't offend you o.o

and what i meant by shared connections was, in big areas, such as the city or so, you don't really have a set speed, the more people that are on your local hub from your provider, the slower you will go. which is why download speed fluxes and such when you are downloading something.

BestSin

My connection has been giving me issues... after a few hours my internet explorer won't find any websites even though my wireless is connected and working.

Anyone else have this issue?

KokoGG

i think it randomly disconnects people who are inactive do you have premium?

when i used to play i would just leave something on the right or left arrow key so my character is spinning and not inactive never got disconnected anymore

edit:since its just like 5-10 min its prob a connection problem but dosent hurt to try it

I think shankster needs to get laid? lol

shankster

nah, i just hate the ideals and personality traits of today's society.

yeah happens to me and websights dont appear annyoing....but i restart computer works sometimes

BestSin

Wink

Happened again today.

I think it has to do with my wireless connection disconnecting.

Whenever my computer goes idle, it automatically disconnects my wireless connection to my LAN. I am using a AT&T wireless gateway with U-verse enabled DSL connection. I connect to Knight Online using my laptop wireless connection to my AT&T Wireless gateway device. My DSL is always on so its not a problem with my actual connection, it must be related to my laptop settings for maintaining wireless connectivity when idle or in standby mode.

Today i am going to try to place a paper weight on my keys so my computer doesn't go idle...

Does anyone know any special setting to prevent my wireless connection from disconnecting?

I just upgraded to Windows Service Pack 3 so I am guessing this changed some settings i had on my network connections.

Please help me anyone if you have any computer networking experience.

THANKS <3

MUAHHH

Happened again today.

I think it has to do with my wireless connection disconnecting.

Whenever my computer goes idle, it automatically disconnects my wireless connection to my LAN. I am using a AT&T wireless gateway with U-verse enabled DSL connection. I connect to Knight Online using my laptop wireless connection to my AT&T Wireless gateway device. My DSL is always on so its not a problem with my actual connection, it must be related to my laptop settings for maintaining wireless connectivity when idle or in standby mode.

Today i am going to try to place a paper weight on my keys so my computer doesn&#39;t go idle...

Does anyone know any special setting to prevent my wireless connection from disconnecting?

I just upgraded to Windows Service Pack 3 so I am guessing this changed some settings i had on my network connections.

Please help me anyone if you have any computer networking experience.

THANKS <3

MUAHHH[/b]
    Lol if all else fails dealing with technology resort to caveman style :lol:

BestSin

Wink

Lol if all else fails dealing with technology resort to caveman style :lol:[/b]
    :P

<3

I hope the technology doesn&#39;t fail (i.e. paper weight falls over)

h34r:

BestSin

BUMP!

shankster

go into control panel and change your power settings then o.o

[may help]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast