Effect of skills

This is a discussion on Effect of skills within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I using dcz priest now , and i use the attacks Collapse Harsh And i wanna know if i can ...
Page: 1

I using dcz priest now , and i use the attacks

Collapse
    Harsh

And i wanna know if i can change some file and when ill attack ill see pink light , i mean like jugment or Helis , in Helis its same movement , so its just the light what i asking for , can i do something like that ? or there is no file to change?

I dont think you can do that!

Need more help plax , i sure there is a way , just need to find the currect file.

Becuse Helis is the same movement , and the diffrent is only the pink light , thats all what i need

Cammers91

I using dcz priest now , and i use the attacks

Collapse
    Harsh

And i wanna know if i can change some file and when ill attack ill see pink light , i mean like jugment or Helis , in Helis its same movement , so its just the light what i asking for , can i do something like that ? or there is no file to change?[/b]

Answear to The question would be to Tbl Edit the effect would only be client side though

to everyone else it would just look normal.

Answear to The question would be to Tbl Edit the effect would only be client side though

to everyone else it would just look normal.[/b]
    Yea ofcurse other ppl see it normal w/o the pink light , but i dont care about the other ppl , i want it becuse it cool.

Cammers91

Yea ofcurse other ppl see it normal w/o the pink light , but i dont care about the other ppl , i want it becuse it cool.[/b]
    Well In That Case You Will Need To Find a TBL Editor And Find Which Skill TBL It maybe.

Ill ask k2 if its legit or illegal to do it.

Zxenke

You can't because there is no animation file for a flash or whatnot for those other attacks. The helis/judgment animation is seperate than the movement animation fo the attack. So since there is nothing being called for harsh and whatnot, no, you can't.

Technically, it is bannable. Only if you tell them you did it and they are in the mood to ban you. People have gotten banned for editing armor files client side so they looked black, then posted those pics and got banned, lol.

Cammers91

You can't because there is no animation file for a flash or whatnot for those other attacks. The helis/judgment animation is seperate than the movement animation fo the attack. So since there is nothing being called for harsh and whatnot, no, you can't.

Technically, it is bannable. Only if you tell them you did it and they are in the mood to ban you. People have gotten banned for editing armor files client side so they looked black, then posted those pics and got banned, lol.[/b]
    Thats the Reason Im Not Releasing TBL Editors Because One Its Bannable and you can do many other things, tbl editing that can be classed as Cheating.

If Certain Tables Are Edited.

Im NOT gonne do TBL edit , thats why i just asked if there is a file to change for this pink light , if havent , thats it , i not gonne get ban for some shit thing.

Thanks for help.

Cammers91

Im NOT gonne do TBL edit , thats why i just asked if there is a file to change for this pink light , if havent , thats it , i not gonne get ban for some shit thing.

Thanks for help.[/b]
    Well The Only Way Of doing it would be to edit the file and this is illegal although k2 have no way of proving
    that you change'd it.

there not aloud to spy on peoples computers because thats illegal.