Does anyone have this ?

This is a discussion on Does anyone have this ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wttffffpt9.jpg...
Page: 1

Holst33

I had before , u must clean ur computer it probably got alot of dust :P

EpsaNomaly

I've had that problem a lot on my old comp. I'm pretty sure what is going on for you is your graphics card is getting overworked, or over-heating.

Here's what I would do to try and make it last as long as possible:

- Take off the side cover and put a fan near it (not next to it, fans have magnets = not good for comp :P)
    - Every night, turn off your comp (or at least whenever you're not on and can do that)
    - I didn&#39;t do this, but get a cooling system for your computer >__<
    - Check for updates for your graphics card drivers, that might be the problem

Hope this kinda helps ^__^

qunix

now i cant even load KO...

shankster

k heres what you do, get a screwdriver, strong lungs, and a Qtip.

open the side panel, unscrew the video card, take it out, blow on it to take off some of the dust, now, use a qtip to clean out the vents and whatever dust that doesnt come off from just blowing on it... i would recommend doing it to the whole system, but you dont have to take it apart for that, another thing that works really well, which is what i do, is i leave it assembled, and i use an air compressor, for nailguns and shit, well i let it compress air, and i spray high powered air on it, usually does the trick 100%

qunix

doesnt work either

krekre

Maybe ur drivers fucked up try reinstalling direct x and drivers for ur graphic card .

if you could tell us your pc&#39;s specs it would be be great

ILoveYouToo

Like that guy said, Take off the side panel and clean the inside of your computer. That is probably the main problem but if that doesn&#39;t work you might want to invest in a new graphics card.

qunix

if you could tell us your pc&#39;s specs it would be be great[/b]
    Chip type: geforce 8600 gts
    memory size : 256 MB
    2gb ram
    3.4k mhz

Volcanic

Is anything over clocked? Are your drivers up to date? Directx too?
    Thats definately your video card . When it starts to work again(which it should)run the comp with the side off and after about 5-10mins hold your hand over the video card, if its heat build up you`ll feel it.
    Did you remove the plastic cover when you cleaned it? I had to fix a card last week that looked clean but inside had a nice 1cm thick layer of pet hairs(yuck), it worked fine after getting rid of it.

qunix

i fixed it
    Installed new drivers, reinstalled DirectX ,reistalled KO
    WORK FINE!