This game is getting worse

This is a discussion on This game is getting worse within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Playing this game for 2 years, as a legit and premium player, I feel very disappointed to this game, this ...
Page: 1

noobpriest

Playing this game for 2 years, as a legit and premium player, I feel very disappointed to this game, this game is getting worse than I expected, suffer from [3rd party tool], lag, dc, and now I can't even login to game with my 3 accounts, all with platinum or bronze premium.
    With [3rd party tool] and lag, I can still login game and play a bit, last month I lost 5 days of platinum and 5 days Bronze of other 2 accounts for can't login at all, KO is not going to compensate and I have to suffer from the error they made, this is kind of a deception from my knowledge, they always claims that's player's problem, let you re-install game, reset router etc..but everytime ends up it's their problem, can I trust this company? their sincere of setting up a Free to play server? Do they really care of serving the loyal players?
    I am finding a way to complaint or even file a lawsuit if possible, please advise if you know any, thanks.

silverbuffer18

Playing this game for 2 years, as a legit and premium player, I feel very disappointed to this game, this game is getting worse than I expected, suffer from [3rd party tool], lag, dc, and now I can't even login to game with my 3 accounts, all with platinum or bronze premium.
    With [3rd party tool] and lag, I can still login game and play a bit, last month I lost 5 days of platinum and 5 days Bronze of other 2 accounts for can't login at all, KO is not going to compensate and I have to suffer from the error they made, this is kind of a deception from my knowledge, they always claims that's player's problem, let you re-install game, reset router etc..but everytime ends up it's their problem, can I trust this company? their sincere of setting up a Free to play server? Do they really care of serving the loyal players?
    I am finding a way to complaint or even file a lawsuit if possible, please advise if you know any, thanks.[/b]
    so u are a koxper...

Ezquerra

so u are a koxper...[/b]
    owned <_<

noobpriest

nice that you picking on my bad english? I mean with all this koxper around -___-

Banned

He meant KOXP and lag affect him, not that he uses them, retards.

Also i love your signature , hahaha, that made me rofl

add to your list the worst support system in all online games.