how I can see how many fps I have?

This is a discussion on how I can see how many fps I have? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well I dunno how I can see that.. I bought a computer intel core 2 duo and I have 2 ...
Page: 1

knightkiller

well I dunno how I can see that.. I bought a computer intel core 2 duo and I have 2 gigas of ram.. but about video memory or so I have no idea..

and that fps amount helps alot in k.o ?? why?

thx

click on max or seed and look at the bottom left it should show you and if not go to graphic options and look again

Banned

FPS is Frames Per Second, and represents the rate ur PC renders the video being shown. Higher FPS means the display is smooth, and the lower the FPS, the more choppy the display becomes. Although, at 50+ FPs there's not much of a difference on this game as you get higher up. 50 is high.

U wanna have at least 20 FPS, but you can get by with 10.

I used to have a shit PC where 15 fps was my max and in morodon i'd get 2-3. Could not minor heal, or cast any AOE when there was alot of shit going on.

Now I have a similar PC to you, 3.2ghz dual core and 2g ram with decent video card, and it couldn't be much better in terms of playability.

bazzeeka

i have a similar PC too 3.4Ghz Dual Core 1gig ram half decent video card :\ manage about 50 - 78 fps

hej

You can also install fraps and there turn on fps counter.