Does KO working on Win XP/VISTA x64 bit versions?

This is a discussion on Does KO working on Win XP/VISTA x64 bit versions? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank You for the help...
Page: 1

Thank You for the help

i think it doesnt, if i remember right it was written on their official site. but i might be wrong.
    but explain to me, wtf are the x64 versions for? i see no use for them and i have never used them. do they have any use or they are just there to annoy everyone?

i think it doesnt, if i remember right it was written on their official site. but i might be wrong.
    but explain to me, wtf are the x64 versions for? i see no use for them and i have never used them. do they have any use or they are just there to annoy everyone?[/b]
    All the new CPU's are working on 64 bit and older ones working on 32bit-x86 bit that means 64 bit data processing is faster.
    So if u have new CPU and u r using 64 bit windows everything should work faster starting from programs and games and the windows itself . Normal windows built to work on 32bit-x86.

it will works but slower than 32 bit

hej

It works without any problem (almost at least)

Had problem with ventrilo but that was easy fix to, run ventrilo in admin mod.