Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lost most of my items

This is a discussion on Lost most of my items within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello. I have 2 assasins 1 is 81 sec. is 59 and I use same items on them. I went ...
Page: 1

Hello.
    I have 2 assasins 1 is 81 sec. is 59 and I use same items on them. I went to elmorad castle and put most of my itmes to inventory. After I relog to my ardream char I saw that all items are gone(some of them were sealed!!) this is how I lost:

rogue chitin helmet +8/15, shard+8/80, cleaver+9, elf metal earing, elf belt, priest pendant+1, and dual Ring of LIfe.

I have submited a ticket to rollback all my items. If I donot recievve them back I think I quit this game... ;(

Its sum wierd thing with the inn hostess i believe

others havehad this bug.. not sure if they got em back

try contact CaliMaestro

Banned

did you check if your items are on the lvl 81 ?

I've checked all my characters and whole inventory,, reloged 5 times, restarted computer. 3 or 4 items were sealed and they gone in 10 seconds.

Banned

I've heard of this happening. U just need to get a hold of Linus or Cali but you need to submit a ticket first. AFter you submit a ticket, pm cali on the official forums with the ticket number and try over and over pming GMs.

In about a week or so, if you spam enough, you will get sum1 that should help. Good luck man.

Hello.
    I have 2 assasins 1 is 81 sec. is 59 and I use same items on them. I went to elmorad castle and put most of my itmes to inventory. After I relog to my ardream char I saw that all items are gone(some of them were sealed!!) this is how I lost:

rogue chitin helmet +8/15, shard+8/80, cleaver+9, elf metal earing, elf belt, priest pendant+1, and dual Ring of LIfe.

I have submited a ticket to rollback all my items. If I donot recievve them back I think I quit this game... ;([/b]
    On beramus, my clannie had a same problem with his shields (cs8 and ss8). He contacted our gm on the official site. Bellathys (the GM) helped him and the items are back now. So try to contact the GMs of your server.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Hello.

I have submited a ticket to rollback all my items. If I donot recievve them back I think I quit this game... ;([/b]
    Your telling me there is still some chance youll keep playing after this? lol

adindo

Hello.

Hope u get those back.
    Damm, I have the same problem.
    But my story is little dif, last night everything was fine.
    Wenn i log in otherday with my lvl 81 sin acc, my Wp+2, magic shield scroll, and some weapon def armors and 54 gbs were gone.
    But all my other items are stil there and sealed,
    In Diez.
    Already send a ticket.
    I hope i get them back.
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=205118

T0tal0wning.

I have Gold premium, wonder how much must I wait for any response

auditurbo4

I have Gold premium, wonder how much must I wait for any response [/b]
    If you say the right things and talk to the right people im 95% sure you will get your items back...Same thing happened to old clannie of mine. He never stopped trying and he got them back within a couple of days

Try pming gms on your server.

Uzu

Don't await shit from CS. they won't help you anyways. You simply just have to write a PM with the ticketnumber to Linus, CaliMaestro and maybe Peregrine (he sometimes browses official forums).

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Small rolback.

Happened to me once, except my items were duped.

I always and I mean ALWAYS waited a few minutes after putting items in my inn and relogging another character to avoid this.

calimaestro does not reply, linus has full inbox, no response to ticket, can not get any gm online ;( gold premium is passing by.....

Another day of waiting.... I saw gm on-line 2 times and never was able to speak with him. He has either blocked pm or did not respond at all. GMs on main forum do not replay to my posts. Shitty as hell........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast