Don't know if this laptop can run Diablo 3 decently

This is a discussion on Don't know if this laptop can run Diablo 3 decently within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/rts_not...NB230UA%2523ABA I can get this laptop or $550 since i know a guy who works for hp and gets huge ...
Page: 1

http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/rts_not...NB230UA%2523ABA

I can get this laptop or $550 since i know a guy who works for hp and gets huge discount.

Do you think this could run diablo 3 smoothly? 50fps at medium settings? only thing i dont like is the gfx card isnt the best =/ would like 4000 series

Unique5454

It should run it smooth but yea gfx should be better for better future games

Arthurios

its a nice laptop, i have the same, but with 15.4´ screen instead of 17´, mine is a little bit better though but hp laptops are very friendly to use.

Don't expect to get too much from the onboard Radeon 3200, you might be able to play at a lower setting (low-mid) with playable FPS though the Requirements for D3 have not been released yet so theres no way of knowing yet.

People seem to be able to play WoW at medium settings with the 3200, but D3 should be more GPU demanding due to its likely 2010 release date.

Don't expect to get too much from the onboard Radeon 3200, you might be able to play at a lower setting (low-mid) with playable FPS though the Requirements for D3 have not been released yet so theres no way of knowing yet.

People seem to be able to play WoW at medium settings with the 3200, but D3 should be more GPU demanding due to its likely 2010 release date.[/b]

Listen to this man, he keeps up on ALL tech.

People seem to be able to play WoW at medium settings with the 3200, but D3 should be more GPU demanding due to its likely 2010 release date.[/b]
    ya this computer is very good for the price "550" since i got connections
    only bad thing is the gfx card if u could upgrade to 4000 series atleast 4850 "this laptop could rock any new game out there "
    i might spend the extra $250 to get 1gb geforce upgrade card with 2.4 ghz and 9600 processor

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping...&catLevel=2

might pay the extra hundred or two and get this instead

really good processor and gfx card for a laptop <$1000

all im going to play on this laptop is natural selection 2 and diablo 3 prob wont get any other games for a very long time since d3 is $$$

Its a pretty good Laptop, how much would you be able to get that one with the discount?

well img unna buy a $40 backpack to put it in + so i can put my college books in there
    and im gunna buy the $70 printer but it comes with $70 mail in rebate
    so prob can get it for $850 total with taxes maybe little less
    and that would be like 30% off
    plus if i get a coupon or some deal to take off another 30% or something lol

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well it should work for diablo 3 but not with full settings

evilwevel

that&#39;s a good price for such a laptop. but can&#39;t they sell it in a less ugly color ? :lol:

ugly bronze, what&#39;s wrong with shiny black ?