Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dont buy troLaLaLa!

This is a discussion on Dont buy troLaLaLa! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'll tell you what i know from this story my friend who played on troLaLaLa got hacked, lost all items, ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Dont buy troLaLaLa!

i'll tell you what i know from this story
    my friend who played on troLaLaLa got hacked, lost all items, e-mail changed and all
    so this is a warning to not buy troLaLaLa (ign), he hacked my friend and will probably hack the next buyer to

MSN: [email protected]
    he is in mora trying to sell it, so watch out
    Last edited by Thardy; 11-24-2009 at 01:21 PM.

hatay

He's in merchant right now, next to me in moradon.

Banned Senior Member

[email protected]
    his msn and he says he got no ko4life... so watch out!

He said he is called Simon...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Necrofile View Post
    He said he is called Simon...
    thanks

that lil c0cksucker shud give me my acc back lol

after a long time found this topic, Cas if you are still accusing me of scamming you, i gave you my accoun's password, and told you to get anything you want but stop accusing me... if you still believe that i scammed you, feel free to pm me anytime, i've not done anything like that. but you can feel free to get anything you want. and btw about your sig,,, stop bitching please..

Quote Originally Posted by Bruky View Post
    after a long time found this topic, Cas if you are still accusing me of scamming you, i gave you my accoun's password, and told you to get anything you want but stop accusing me... if you still believe that i scammed you, feel free to pm me anytime, i've not done anything like that. but you can feel free to get anything you want. and btw about your sig,,, stop bitching please..
    Not that long since your account was registered at January 2010. So seems to me like you got banned for scaming the guy and now showing up on a new registered account. Thanks for letting us know buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    Not that long since your account was registered at January 2010. So seems to me like you got banned for scaming the guy and now showing up on a new registered account. Thanks for letting us know buddy.
    No..... he just didnt have an account lol..... look in HF forums, ull see for AGES bruky askin people to post shit for him on ko4life since he didnt have an account....

Quote Originally Posted by Bruky View Post
    yes i do still accuse you, because since i had "quit" at the time, and didnt even have knight online installed its almost impossible some1 keylogged me, and u did have all the payment info's to change the pass, sq etc and like 2 weeks after i got hacked your clan friend "buys the account" and im not sure how the fact that u told me some random acc info over msn makes u innocent? anywayz this topic was dead b4 you brought it up again so dont come tell me im bitching abt it, i havent posted anything abt it since 3 months ago, so yes im over it, loosing like 80 gb's sucks tho

~ cas

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    yes i do still accuse you, because since i had "quit" at the time, and didnt even have knight online installed its almost impossible some1 keylogged me, and u did have all the payment info's to change the pass, sq etc and like 2 weeks after i got hacked your clan friend "buys the account" and im not sure how the fact that u told me some random acc info over msn makes u innocent? anywayz this topic was dead b4 you brought it up again so dont come tell me im bitching abt it, i havent posted anything abt it since 3 months ago, so yes im over it, loosing like 80 gb's sucks tho

~ cas
    if u are referring to his clan friend being Chris/M4 aka Bloodrain100/Ganadroph... then ur wrong.

he is not a friend of HF. The guy was forced to leave clan by me for being an over all jackass, crook and bug abuser.

Bruky has been given clan bank items and months later upon leaving KO for any certain reasons gives the items back. I cant believe that he would have anything to do with this. He was once an owner that I couldnt deny. BUT please do not put him in same sentence or paragraph as that jack off Chris...

Chris has infected 2 different clans on 2 different servers with his unethical bullshit.

I would stand next to Bruky with my reputation on the line. I would have to be shown solid proof it was him. I see you have Chris in your siggy about being a scammer... Chris was LONG GONE from HF when he purchased that warrior. So instead of me seeing you make comments about my clan.... you should include Valiance as that is the clan Chris is co-leader of and created after I cussed his ass till he left my clan.

Im saying I have never known Bruky to screw someone, not saying its impossible but on my end after playing with him for a year or 2 and giving him clan bank items.... i just cant sit here and not say anything good about him.

anyway... just wanted to say that ever since Ive first seen this post.

Take care ^^

this has nothing to do with hf nor valiance... in my point of view it goes like this, i take a break from game, bruky know this, he still ahve all the info required to change pass etc since i never made any payments (yes quite stupid of me), the break i was planning to take only lasted 2 weeks and when i tried to come back everyhting was gone and my pw is changed, this make me a bit suspicious abt bruky, but i dont blame him yet, i do contact him over msn tho, he says he gonna help me get teh payment info's etc, he get me two payments in the last 6 months, both of them r false according to the csc and many payments are missing, so i contact bruky again, this time he blames some even older owner than himself and says hes gonna talk with him but nothing happens, he obviously deletes me from msn since i havent seen him for like 3 months... so tell me what would you think happened if you were me? and besides it was quite a big scam, lvl 81 warrior fully geared, rappy+8, roc's+1, we's+1 etc etc, not the best gear but quite valued shit...

anywayz like i said in my first post, im over this shit and started over from the beginning, i havent said anything in in this topic nor any other abt it in 3 months... and i realized ill never get anything back so lets just nvm this and get on with w/e we up 2

edit: i will remove u from my scamming list bruky, even tho i got my doubts...

~ cas
    Last edited by casual; 01-30-2010 at 09:57 AM.

OattilasO

tnx god i didnt buy that acc ....

dude i tried to help you, im sure the guy who scammed you is original owner of trolalala, which sold me it, and i gave you the payments i made, if you even think i scammed you,, just gimme a date i log my account and give you all my stuff. i can give all out cuz its not important than my name and this game became bs... i think i should have enough gear to complete 80 gbs...

and btw thanks for all the support guys,, but thats virtual world,, my punchs does not inflict f4ggots...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast