Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dont drink and play...

This is a discussion on Dont drink and play... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys need help... name of GMs on ares need to know... and some1 who knows gm will be nice... only ...
Page: 2

guys need help...

name of GMs on ares need to know...
    and some1 who knows gm will be nice...
    only to reset ma pw...

PM if you can help me...

thx

Killstorm_DE

hey Marshall,

I had that problem too about 2 month ago. And i can say you it will take a LONG PERIOD OF time till they reset your password.

Here is my story: xD

I was fucked up of ko and so i loged of. In the evening I went with some friend to a party and so we were all drunken xD As I was at home, I logged in and saw that all my items and money were gone. I was hacked! So, I logged in on the homepage (still dunk :P) and changed my password. After that I wrote a Ticket to request a Rollback for my character and Innhostes. Next day, when I boot up my computer I checked my EMails. Very supprised I saw an email where K2 told me that they gave me a Rollback
    At first i was very happy. But as I tried to login I always got the msg "Invalide Password" :P
    So I wrote Support Tickets. Many Support tickets... It takes 2 month and 32 support tickets till i got a reset of my password.
    I also tried to contact a GM. And first it took about 1 week till a GM was online. So i decided to PM him with a noobie character and told him the situation... hmm no answer.... maybe AFK or much other PMs, I thought.... - NEVER - a friend (lvl 76 atm) pm him and he got a answer in about 2 minutes. But the GM just gave a shit on us and told us to write support tickets ... monster lol -.-
    In addition I wrote some Topics in KO forum... now i am 66% warned and all my topics were deleted ...

THATS THE WAY OF SUPPORT BY K2

The point is, write as much tickets as you can... Maybe you have luck and get a answer after one month.

PS: One month ago my character got hacked (also the SQ/SA). So i wrote support tickets... after 3 weeks and 13 tickets just the same answer "We need your 9 digit C&B ID number" ... I thought they are kidding me cauz in each support ticket i wrote them my C&B ID number and all other paypent information I had. And now i got a answer that my account got banned for using third party tools and that i should stop spamming my support tickets cauz they wont unban him!

G0D

Tokar is a Lesbian
    Molder is a Gay
    Marshall is a pederu but is a great friend who trusted me at that time (he knows) <3
    If u ever get ur priest back, god forbid they give it back naked but even if they do I got a nice helly +7 here for ya to use.
    You just gotta buy me G-prem to unseal it xD

<3 Fugi

Tokar is a Lesbian
    Molder is a Gay
    Marshall is a pederu but is a great friend who trusted me at that time (he knows) <3
    If u ever get ur priest back, god forbid they give it back naked but even if they do I got a nice helly +7 here for ya to use.
    You just gotta buy me G-prem to unseal it xD

<3 Fugi[/b]
    ty peder <3

btw. still need help...

ty peder <3

btw. still need help...[/b]
    maybe you should stop bumping old threads

LOL :lol:
    if you have all the informations, the sq, credit card #s, your pass before u changed it, tell them u were drunk when u changed it, should get it back, it will jsut take time[/b]

Steefo_o

get ur acc back soon plzx
    and rememberme peder
    who told u tokar is lesbian
    (A)

stopid peders always stoned/drunk never do that in holland uvh uvh

NeverSayThat

actually i was looking here for help with the exact same problem.

the resin must be getting up into my brain now

I got my char back... Forgot PW. ftw

thx to all ppls...

SteveO

happy end...

so dont go ko when ur drunk lol

i played my priest while i was drunk... my lvl 71 friend got exped couple times cause of me -_-
    too bad

Ainelover

Press lost password?-,- worked for me :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12