Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looks like i been hacked, have u seen me? (trolalala carnac west)

This is a discussion on Looks like i been hacked, have u seen me? (trolalala carnac west) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So my password is changed, and my email has mysterious been "disabled" and i got no clue how it happened... ...
Page: 1

Default Looks like i been hacked, have u seen me? (trolalala carnac west)

So my password is changed, and my email has mysterious been "disabled" and i got no clue how it happened... so have any1 seen my char troLaLaLa ingame recently? noticed if he changed clan or wahtever? i havent used him since the mid of october, so just curious if some1 seen him lately

futureofhiphop

dam that sucks dude i hope u sort everything out

Uzu

King of Knight - Player Information

seems like items have been taken

God , so u come back after 2 weeks and ur pw has been changed ?

U got a sharer ? "friends" who have ur pw ?

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i mostly wondering what happened with your e-mail :S thats scary

maybe he just tried to logg on his mail too many times , and his mail account has been temporary disabled for security

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    maybe he just tried to logg on his mail too many times , and his mail account has been temporary disabled for security
    And items taken away ?

well , i dunno what he mean by disabled , mean he cant even use it , or its the wrong one when he put : forgot pw ?

get.that.money

I've heard that some people lately have gotten their emails hacked...then the person who hacked the email does forgot password etc to get the info off the accounts and take all the gear...idk if that is what happened here but it wouldn't suprise me...I would submit a support ticket if you haven't already

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    well , i dunno what he mean by disabled , mean he cant even use it , or its the wrong one when he put : forgot pw ?
    it means i remember i changed password a while after i quit, cuz i had a sharer and i was gonna sell the character, so decided to changed it, i did check so everything was alrite so the sharer havent done anything wrong, it was all ok by then, but then now i decided to come back instead and was gonna login to the game but the new password was changed (i wrote it down so its the right one) so i went to gamersfirst, tried to login but it said the password was wrong so i did that recover pass shit, entered the bday and mail (also had the mail adress written down, cuz the mail wasnt used for anyuthing except with the ko account) but it said they coulnt send a mail to the address or something so i went to gmail (was a google mail accoiunt) to login and see whats wrong, but when i login it says "your account has been disabled, read our terms of service and rules and do bla bla bla) so i mailed them but just like in ko i got some retarded "we are so sorry but we cant do shit for you"

so im suspicious abt if i been hacked or just google fucked up lol, therefor i wondered if some1 seen my account online, and abt the items in kok, i know i left the character geared, had shell+7, rappy+8 and some shit taht should been shown i guess, it cant be taht the character been inactive for like a month and therefor no items is shown?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Your account status doesn't belong in KO General Chat, moved to proper section.

my bad, sry

Banned

Items that havent been logged by KOK for 2 weeks since last wearing time will be removed from character page.

Hope you get your stuff sorted bro

i got my mail back now, but i cant do a password recover without knowing the bday ? i just put some random shit because i dont wanan give out personal stuff lol... christ u didnt need the bday before did u? some new shit

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    it means i remember i changed password a while after i quit, cuz i had a sharer and i was gonna sell the character, so decided to changed it, i did check so everything was alrite so the sharer havent done anything wrong, it was all ok by then, but then now i decided to come back instead and was gonna login to the game but the new password was changed (i wrote it down so its the right one) so i went to gamersfirst, tried to login but it said the password was wrong so i did that recover pass shit, entered the bday and mail (also had the mail adress written down, cuz the mail wasnt used for anyuthing except with the ko account) but it said they coulnt send a mail to the address or something so i went to gmail (was a google mail accoiunt) to login and see whats wrong, but when i login it says "your account has been disabled, read our terms of service and rules and do bla bla bla) so i mailed them but just like in ko i got some retarded "we are so sorry but we cant do shit for you"

so im suspicious abt if i been hacked or just google fucked up lol, therefor i wondered if some1 seen my account online, and abt the items in kok, i know i left the character geared, had shell+7, rappy+8 and some shit taht should been shown i guess, it cant be taht the character been inactive for like a month and therefor no items is shown?
    I think you just forgot your password ingame.

Gmail disabled one of my email too for no reason on an old account and I had to change the new email on gamerfirst afterwards. If you can't find your password, you're pretty much screwed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast