Hacked

This is a discussion on Hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I playing this game for a long time.And giving money to this game.My job in real life is pc.I always ...
Page: 1

me

Default Hacked

I playing this game for a long time.And giving money to this game.My job in real life is pc.I always played this game legal ve correct.But we fed up with kospers ,hackers.My own brother his ID in game and before 1,5 hours his Password is .And also his mail is His char was in game before 1,5 hour.He disconnected while in game.When we try log in again,it writes ınvalid password.When we checked KOL ,we saw that our mail has been changed.I bought premium to this char 3 days before from Click And Buy.

For we cant login with our stolen 's char information into ur site.If u want i can send Click and Buy informations to you.I am writing that for u to believe.

I Got Disconnected At 4:00 PM.

My Items:
    Smite Hammer + 6
    Defender of The Lord + 7
    Full Shell Hp Set + 7
    Lycaon Pendant
    Healt + 9 Ruby Earring
    Belt Craft Item
    Rings Craft Item
    Full Plate Dagger Defence 25 Helmet + 6
    20 GB Money In Inn Hostess

I want help from you for my this char.The credit card number that ı bought Click and Buy I gave u all of information.I have mailed immediately.I want my char back and for communucation I want lionking@hotmail is used as it had been before.I want rollback with my all items.I am giving money to this game and as long as u support ı think continue to playing.Thank you for caring with my problem since now.

Regards

That sucks, almost as much as your english.

I would recommend that you scanned your computer:
    http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Or you got hacked from a friend, mabey you gave someone your account information long time ago and someone saved it and used it today.

0nlyGodCanJudgeMe

Originally posted by Lina
    That sucks, almost as much as your english.

I would recommend that you scanned your computer:
    http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Or you got hacked from a friend, mabey you gave someone your account information long time ago and someone saved it and used it today.

LOL nice baba