Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Download Drivers

This is a discussion on Download Drivers within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Acer Aspire 5100 When I first bought it, it was on Windows Vista, friend of mine changed it to XP ...
Page: 2

Volcanic

Acer Aspire 5100
    When I first bought it, it was on Windows Vista, friend of mine changed it to XP Pro.
    The reason why I posted is cuz I get jumped from 40fps [my max] to 5-10fps, it's been happening ever since that patch which affected graphics and made everything white and even rebooted my computer at times, but now that this patch is fixed, I am still getting insane frame lags, I cant even play the game it's such a piss off.

@ FusionX, I know that's where I find driver updates, but I cant seem to find the right one for my computer since I changed to XP, and I dont know if I should update it with the Vista driver updates or XP. If it's XP, I cant find such a thing, cuz there isnt... Thats where ko4life tech support comes [/b]
    Some(most)comps issued with vista do not have XP drivers, this could be the cause of your issues. To be honest, that laptop isn`t really a gaming machine. You need to lose some running processes(unneeded programs), lose unused services and make sure your directx is up to date

angrybahamut

i have an acer too, but its like 1.46 dual core. It doesn't run ko as smooth......u kno why? it has 2gb ram though

infinityg35

anybody know the driver for an intel graphics media accelerator x3100?

Volcanic

i have an acer too, but its like 1.46 dual core. It doesn't run ko as smooth......u kno why? it has 2gb ram though[/b]
    Whats the video card/chipset? Even with 2gigs of RAM and a dual core, you will still get issues if you havent got a dedicated video card.

anybody know the driver for an intel graphics media accelerator x3100?[/b]
    www.intel.com

hej

More memory but you should not play games on a laptop!!!

do all the windows xp updates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12