Premium Help

This is a discussion on Premium Help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys I've been trying to buy premium for the past couple of days, but when i press confirm or ...
Page: 1

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Hello guys

I've been trying to buy premium for the past couple of days, but when i press confirm or whatever it takes me to " Sorry page cannot be displayed, make sure you typed the right html" so on and so forth

If you know why this is happening or anything plz let me know. I have sent in a CS ticket but since im not currently premium they dont help much.

any info is great TY guys

hmm i guess no one knows h34r:

knightmaster2118

hey bro same thing happened to me when i bought knight cash, i thought it didnt work either but i just closed my power up store went back and i had my knight cash, it probably different for prem though srry

hey bro same thing happened to me when i bought knight cash, i thought it didnt work either but i just closed my power up store went back and i had my knight cash, it probably different for prem though srry [/b]
    yea thats what i would think to, but still nothing, hasnt charged me either. I used an old CC that is out of date to see if the same thing happened, and all it would say is Declined, but when I use my cc now it just takes me to "Sorry this page can not be displayed" >.<

CuriositY

You should post on the forum in KOL ..

You should post on the forum in KOL ..[/b]
    yea i know that but i figured some people here would have the same problem