DownLoaded Firedrake Now got ftp Server EROR plz HELP!!

This is a discussion on DownLoaded Firedrake Now got ftp Server EROR plz HELP!! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i downloaded the firedrake version i had to uninstall the KO and the reinstral it as i ve been ...
Page: 1

bliss1

Default DownLoaded Firedrake Now got ftp Server EROR plz HELP!!

ok i downloaded the firedrake version i had to uninstall the KO and the reinstral it as i ve been asked by the full client version and now ................failled to conect ftp server .
    it doesnt update at all please guys help me out .
    enyone else got the same problem ?

Same problem here ... tried everything ...flushing DNS , checking firewall ... still doesnt work. Looks like the ftp servers are down the whole day

bliss1

Originally posted by LurtzMF
    Same problem here ... tried everything ...flushing DNS , checking firewall ... still doesnt work. Looks like the ftp servers are down the whole day
    i just hope is only that enyone can confirm this ?

DarkPain

if ure talking about a small eror box saing: FtpOpenFile Error

i've got it here too. WHAT TO DO? :P

Jay

Failed to connect to ftp server.. zz.. i have tried everything.. flushing dns..clearing temp files, rebooting comp, redownloading/ installing ko.. manually installing patches..

only reason tht i can possibly think its not working is because the logging server "207.38.26.17" is offline.. and sometimes when even one loggin server is offline, ftp doesnt work.. dunno if thats case for others..

bliss1

Originally posted by DarkPain
    if ure talking about a small eror box saing: FtpOpenFile Error

i've got it here too. WHAT TO DO? :P
    thats exactly the problem i got the funie part is that i had downloaded the outopatch before(the one that they didnt recomend) and it worked just great , i had to restore my pc for some reason ..... and now with the full client (that they recomend ) i got that FtpOpenFile Error .... GOD!!!!!!!!!