Ways To Let people from Other Country log Your chars

This is a discussion on Ways To Let people from Other Country log Your chars within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok my good friend from denmark and i are gonna go to c east... hes going to buy gold prem ...
Page: 1

xdiablox

Ok my good friend from denmark and i are gonna go to c east... hes going to buy gold prem for me because im almost 400$ in the hole with paying my mom back..

so hes gonna help me so we can play again together..

What ways is there that he can logg my account buy gold prem. Then I get on right after

please help asap

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

both of you buy a STATIC VPN from usa-vpn.com for 18$$ so your ip'd are unique.

Change the region to USA on the acc nd u can both play.

xdiablox

asdhgsdf i dont need to do that. im looking - free way for Him to log my char with a usa ip.

Banned

he just needs to log your account one time? to buy a prem?

if so, he can change the region to denmark, and buy your prem, then u change the region back, it can be done in MyKol, but he will need 1 of your SA´s to do it. so yea =/

Banned

he just needs to log your account one time? to buy a prem?

if so, he can change the region to denmark, and buy your prem, then u change the region back, it can be done in MyKol, but he will need 1 of your SA´s to do it. so yea =/[/b]
    since it is enbabled right now

Banned

Tell your friend to give you his credit card number. You sound like a trustable person. Everyone is doing it. He won't have to log your account, you can do it yourself.

Ok my good friend from denmark and i are gonna go to c east... hes going to buy gold prem for me because im almost 400$ in the hole with paying my mom back..

so hes gonna help me so we can play again together..
    What ways is there that he can logg my account buy gold prem. Then I get on right after

please help asap[/b]
    What hard is that to read?

He is asking a way to play they 2 together without using this region change thingy .

xdiablox

What hard is that to read?

He is asking a way to play they 2 together without using this region change thingy .[/b]

Nah I didnt know there was a region change thing bro... i havent been near usko in 5+ months

im glad there is though..

ill glady give him my SA i trust this guy like i trust my penis. ( it always works . and is good , and gets the damn job done )

Banned

Lets put this in Tech Section shall we?

Banned

market moderator and tech section
    i am confuzled.

xdiablox

Ok Well I cant find the region change on www.knightonlineworld.com aq... amk oc.

Any one want to locate me in the direction.. i strip searched the site i couldnt find nothing

Banned

its disabled...

xdiablox

its disabled...[/b]
    mather FACK..
    Damnit...
    Stupid Crap.
    Ko always has crap disabled.. switch chars. Delete chars.. now region change aq. aqaqaqaqaqa sie amk oc.