drop +9 accession by bukovski

This is a discussion on drop +9 accession by bukovski within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK i try to say my story about +9 . Well many many months ago i was dedicated only one ...
Page: 1

bukovski

Default drop +9 accession by bukovski

OK i try to say my story about +9 .

Well many many months ago i was dedicated only one killing for +9 accessions. In old KO, befor KE patch +9 is very rare items with good price

Lets start = I was hunting this fckers for 2 months ( WITH premium, time when KO accepte Serbian credit cards ) and get this info from myself.

Most of my time i was kiling Burning sceletons in Abyys and farming it about 5-6 hours every day. I get 5-6 +9 accesions from BS, but all on STR and HP and one on INT so i may say BS have shiti drop rate ( with premium to )

BEter drop rate for +9 have :
    ghost warriors
    and the best drop rate is apsolutly Reapers !!

Also +9 can drop by Shadows, ( low def no so high Hp ) easy to kill
    Wreith ( hell abys ) drop also abys winds - very good for PvP give 30 % doging rate)
    and we cant forget :
    phantoms
    and HOB GOBLINS ( hell abys ) ( i get chitin prist one time from him ) - high debufer so prist is needed

offcourse you can hunt pazner bins ( in front of piana ) or kelians for a looooot +5 and +6 then upgrade it on anvil.
    i made a lots of shits lke str MP +9 +8 str +10 ( 3 of them ) +9 dex ( 2 ) from panzers and kelians ( need only one arow to kill it

I hope this post will help anyone to have beter accessories:P

bukovski

also for all of this ( bins panzers farmers :P ) good text to read :

Compounding accesories = upgrading of accesories. You can compound every unique acc and every ordinary acc with minimum grade +5 (i.e. ring+5hp). Compounding is a bit difrent from upgrading items like armors and weapons. To compound any accesory you need 3 pieces of it and compound scroll available at Charon. So if you want Ring of Magic (+1) you need 3 Rings of Magic. If you want Ring of Magic (+2) you need 3 Rings of Magic (+1), so basicaly you need 9 of them for (+2). Important to remind that never upgraded unique got grade 0. Here is table with quantity of accesory needed for every grade. Grade 5 is max for unqiues:

Grade Quantity of uniques (grade 0)
    +1 3
    +2 9
    +3 27
    +4 81
    +5 243

Compounding unique accesories is 100% failsafe to grade +3, after that you can fail. But who will have 81 of any unique to try fail going to +4?

Compounding ordinary accesories is not failsafe. You can fail even from +5 to +6. When you reach +10 grade, you can add another bonus with scrolls from charon i.e. to +10hp ring you can add str bonus. It will make item with grade (+1) with 12hp bonus and 1 str bonus. So you can again going with it to +10 (lolx). I made aditional table for quantity of ordinary acc needed for every grade, most of ppl starting from +6, so table is about +6s:

P.S. I am not sure about value of second stat, that's why there are question marks :S If anyone know are those values are true or false please mail me at: kalais (at) angrenost (dot) org .

Grade Quantity of +6s
    +7 3
    +8 9
    +9 27
    +10 81
    +1 (12) 243
    +2 (14?) 729
    +3 (16?) 2 187
    +4 (18?) 6 561
    +5 (20?) 19 683
    +6 (22?) 59 049
    +7 (24?) 177 147
    +8 (26?) 531 441
    +9 (28?) 1 594 323
    +10 (30?) 4 782 969

SirKnight

nice guide, i hope it'll help someone

any update prior to KE launch? i mean i have tried doin BS for like 2+ hrs and have gotten +5,6 acc's but not a single +9 anything, even tried it on a lvl 56 bp and still got crap other than get exped by some gay duffer :angry: they need to fix the drop rate of those fukers cause they aint dropping shit to me.

bukovski

im sory but as you read i kill it for 2 months ! and he drop me litle +9, yes drop rate is sh*t but go read again my post and you will see drop rate of reapers is realy good so go farm reapers . or just go kill kelians panzers and upgrade .

Banned

how com theres no panzer bins and kelians in karus

bukovski

well make one noob elmorad and farm kelians

Robs0n

Default .....

Originally posted by bukovski
    also for all of this ( bins panzers farmers :P ) good text to read :

Compounding unique accesories is 100% failsafe to grade +3, after that you can fail. But who will have 81 of any unique to try fail going to +4?
    diupers for example KinOfBow RoL+4 only

i farmed ghost warriors for like 5 hours one day and all i got was a +9 int pendant