Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dual Boxing KO

This is a discussion on Dual Boxing KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How is it done?...
Page: 1

How is it done?

evilwevel

my guess is that they use something like VMware or any other virtual pc tool.

or they have some special KO multi client software, maybe someone else knows more about that.

Banned

Several ways. Firstly, killing a certain mutant using process explorer. Second, a hack program.

Banned

Dualboxing in wow is based on /fallow so no you canīt + gm will ban you in ko i t hink.

If you meen chinese ppls doing it they got a mage tping them around.

xVianox

Banned

Dualboxing in wow is based on /fallow so no you canīt + gm will ban you in ko i t hink.

If you meen chinese ppls doing it they got a mage tping them around.[/b]
    Rofl

idefix

If you meen chinese ppls doing it they got a mage tping them around.[/b]
    Makes no sense. Even if you /follow you won't be using the same skills as the guy you follow, so that isn't how it works. I don't think GMs are going to ban you but always is possible I guess. I don't see how mages tping "them" around is anyhow related to dualboxing or specific to chinese players...

Banned

"Even if you /follow you won't be using the same skills as the guy you follow, so that isn't how it works"
    It is how it works in WoW, using diffrent skills is based on keyindings in wow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ReXCJQOuI...feature=related
    on wow you can run more then 1 client on your computer, in ko you cant do it legit.
    Mages tping them around is related to chinese ppls couse they farmed gold that way for over 2 years, and i donīt think its possible to move any other way, atleast not legit.
    I know its a topic about ko but i never knew anyone who done it in ko thats why i was explaining how i think it works in wow.

Gms are never online but i think they would ban you if they saw some chars diong the same things and might assume you did the same thing as the chinese ppls done for years.

idefix

"Even if you /follow you won't be using the same skills as the guy you follow, so that isn't how it works"
    It is how it works in WoW, using diffrent skills is based on keyindings in wow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ReXCJQOuI...feature=related
    on wow you can run more then 1 client on your computer, in ko you cant do it legit.
    Mages tping them around is related to chinese ppls couse they farmed gold that way for over 2 years, and i donīt think its possible to move any other way, atleast not legit.
    I know its a topic about ko but i never knew anyone who done it in ko thats why i was explaining how i think it works in wow.

Gms are never online but i think they would ban you if they saw some chars diong the same things and might assume you did the same thing as the chinese ppls done for years.[/b]
    I don't think the moving around each player simultaneously is the biggest use of multiboxing. I wouldn't even mind setting autorun and alt tabbing through each client to run to the right place. What I'd love to use this for is farming mobs with a full party myself (say in bifrost) with 6 clients same time, comboing 6 warriors with 1 keyboard, while with my other hand I could be healing (on another keyboard on my other PC) the party. In KO at least the fighting is in one location for hours and hours at a time, so don't need to move around once you got to your spot.

Repairs are a bitch though, and that's probably why you're talking about mages? Still see no reason why only chinese people would use mages to tp people around but maybe I'm just not understanding your point.

Banned

You need 6 computers then i think ? and 1 healer atleast.
    check wow forums how it works, i think its the same thing you use to push 1 button on a keyboard making everyone do the same.

I chink chinese ppls used mages to not have to walk that much, i know they didnt farm legit.

You can use the same keyboard for priest/mage/warrior, k2 is gay so getting banned is not impossible but ask on their forums if itīs legit.

i guess my real question since this has diverted so much off topic. How can one run two KO's at the same time? Everything im trying keeps making me rename things or move things back to the original KO directory.

Vicious

You can get a KVM switch to use one keyboard on multiple computers, using one keyboard for multiple clients on one computer however is something that you'll probably have to write a program for, I don't think there are any publicly available.

VMware is the only legit way to run multiple clients. There are multi clients, albeit illegal so google for them if you really want it.

evilwevel

You can get a KVM switch to use one keyboard on multiple computers, using one keyboard for multiple clients on one computer however is something that you'll probably have to write a program for, I don't think there are any publicly available.

VMware is the only legit way to run multiple clients. There are multi clients, albeit illegal so google for them if you really want it.[/b]
    not really, there are loads of programs for that. i use virtualbox. it's free and easy to use.

Banned

If you have a good computer, you can also use fast user switching in windows xp. Keep in mind the strain from two ko clients and also two users simultaneously logged in on the same computer with 2x the programs running.

As long as you're doing it with your existing OS / hardware and not downloading some third party tool that touches the client, have at it.

Then tell me how. So I can get the GMs running two clients each :lol:[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast