Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dual Boxing KO

This is a discussion on Dual Boxing KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.vianogt.com/kobox.jpg Look at my room [/b] looks like your koxping...
Page: 2

http://www.vianogt.com/kobox.jpg Look at my room [/b]
    looks like your koxping

Btw any of u know how to turn on second KO on same PC ? :> for mechant

looks like your koxping[/b]
    yea he is, Was gonna post that myself but yea he is - If you notice both of the laptops are looting the one thing, yet the one on the right laptop's cahracter is to far away to legitly loot it gotta love koxpers

yea he is, Was gonna post that myself but yea he is - If you notice both of the laptops are looting the one thing, yet the one on the right laptop's cahracter is to far away to legitly loot it gotta love koxpers[/b]
    Lol I can't even tell even after you two stated that, but a lot of people seem to be owning themselves lately >.>

As for the dual boxing question, I heard that you can change the window name (and probably the proess name as well) of the first KO client and then open the second KO client as usual. I think it was posted in one of Salmin's topics where he was dual clienting.

Lol I can't even tell even after you two stated that, but a lot of people seem to be owning themselves lately >.>

As for the dual boxing question, I heard that you can change the window name (and probably the proess name as well) of the first KO client and then open the second KO client as usual. I think it was posted in one of Salmin's topics where he was dual clienting.[/b]

Look how far the characters are from the monsters that they are attacking, and check the looting thing both characters somehow randomly open the chest from that distance.

Look how far the characters are from the monsters that they are attacking, and check the looting thing both characters somehow randomly open the chest from that distance.[/b]
    Ah I just meant that I hadn't noticed at first, and that you guys picked it up really fast. Not that I still don't see that he was koxping :P

Banned

Btw any of u know how to turn on second KO on same PC ? :> for mechant [/b]
    Buy another pc, couse its cheating to merchant on the same you play on :P
    even if you where an octopus playing 5 computer at the same time i think k2s newp gms can give ban.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12