Editing Songs

This is a discussion on Editing Songs within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well some of the songs I d/l from torrents are recorded via online radio. So some of the songs have ...
Page: 1

Well some of the songs I d/l from torrents are recorded via online radio. So some of the songs have a person talking the first 2 seconds and last 3. So my question is, is there some way on Itunes that I can edit those parts or a program?

Banned

i dont think so but you can download gold wave and edit it, its pretty good and you get a free trial, after your done using it just remove it from your comp

mjollner

i dont think so but you can download gold wave and edit it, its pretty good and you get a free trial, after your done using it just remove it from your comp[/b]
    or crack it.... *please note i dont condone illegal activities just highlighting the possibility* h34r:

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Itunes doesn't allow you to edit it. Best option is download another version of the song or maybe ask a friend.

Banned

There are programs out there that allow you to edit songs, just Google a song editor or something.