Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Effect Data

This is a discussion on Effect Data within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; up...
Page: 3

GangstamaN

up

GangstamaN

up

GangstamaN

still need help

Strike

you running off a dual core or quad core pros.? if its a quad that might be your prob. i have run into some games not working correctly on a quad comp but run perfectly fine on a dual.(usually mmog and fps styles have the problem).

GangstamaN

Yeah I got a 9600 quad ><

mammlea2

happened to me once or twice, every merchant on moradon froze my pc, I fixed it with a format C: and reinstall XP

GangstamaN

Yeah I need to reinstall XP. =(

GangstamaN

Anyone got a solution in which i dont have to downgrade to XP? Please people I need help fast. =( Cmon PC experts.

Strike

as far as i know the downgrade to xp(or upgrade if you want my opinion) is the only sure way to fix it right now. k2 is currently have problems with quad core compatability that use vista as well as a number of other companies not even related to games( i.e.: MPLAB, PIC18 SIM, some parts of AutoCad). all of which i use.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i had no problems with vista when i was playing, and i have an nVidia 8400M ;D

::JR::

i have quadcore , gf8600 winXP and got same problem...

GangstamaN

Any other suggestions?

GangstamaN

TopCat

im on vista too ^^

*cough Fuck vista *cough

so wat ur saying is it loads really slow? and then it will exit a few times
    cuz mine does that too

or does it just not work :S?[/b]
    when i bought new pc had vista ..t he first problem i saw on ko ended up deleting vista getting xp.. worked fine... I log in like 3 sec from the time i select character so gg xp.. fuk vista

Strike

no need to downgrade to xp as the problem is that ko does not support all quad-core processors. you are going to need to wait until k2 updates their system to login.

something similar like this happend when dual core chips came out but it didn&#39;t take them this long to fix the issue h34r:

i know this may not help but try sending a CS ticket explaining that they need to update thier systems to accomindate the quad-core processors as they become more common place. if you make it sound half way intelligent and refrain from screaming at them you should get a response ( i usually do).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast