Email problem

This is a discussion on Email problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got a problem, i changed my email to a new email on my account and when i tried to ...
Page: 1

I got a problem, i changed my email to a new email on my account and when i tried to log back in it says "account not activated" so i go to my new email to activate it and it was'nt there, i assume i mispelled the email is there anything i can do to get my account again? Thanks

Cammers91

I got a problem, i changed my email to a new email on my account and when i tried to log back in it says "account not activated" so i go to my new email to activate it and it was'nt there, i assume i mispelled the email is there anything i can do to get my account again? Thanks[/b]
    Dam that kinda sucks try sending customer support

or you havnt recieved the email

what type of email account did u use

i have the same problem u need to send in tickets from a 2nd account and make sure u specify the details for the accounts thats are bugged are wat ur sending else k2 will keep giving u automated msgs for wrong billing details which sucks balls

also contacting a gm ingame and sucking dick will help loads

Cammers91

i have the same problem u need to send in tickets from a 2nd account and make sure u specify the details for the accounts thats are bugged are wat ur sending else k2 will keep giving u automated msgs for wrong billing details which sucks balls

also contacting a gm ingame and sucking dick will help loads
    [/b]
    Yeah I Would suggest Spamming CS and if all else fails try getting a gm in game.

Good Luck

morgoth666

same problem here...i already sent a ticket from a second account....and i'll try to contact a gm..damn why k2 is so complicated sometimes...some plp have the same problem too

Thyss

same thing here and it's been over 10 days already
    i've sent them lots of CS tickets and i the dude always gives me that shitty msg saying:
    "Rest blablabla"....

Slide-EYE

I got the same and they wrote me that they will try to fix it and when they do it they will post it on official pages into news ... if anyone wanna me to post here that ticket i got so i ll after they will even let me to log CS service damn

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I have the same problem too =D
    I&#39;ve been spamming cs these last few days >.<

Slide-EYE

hope they will rly fix it or they will fuk on us

morgoth666

same here....i already sent like 5-6 tickets from second account with all my info...now they asking me for the birthday i put in the account and all payments info.... i obviously forgot the date and i can&#39;t remember all my payments coz i have a now a new credit card that im using for about 1 year ago...but they said they need old payments info and the birthday! zzzzzzzzz i&#39;ll keep sendind tickets, is not fair for us

The info you will need to provide when sending ticket from different account:
    Birthday
    Payment history - complete if possible, partial can really REALLY slow down the process
    Secret answer
    ID and pass ofc.

CS will probably ask also the date of creation of the account - or something like that, but you can just ignore it, i doubt any1 can remember that.

They successfully changed my email address - it took like 8 replies and a week of time

morgoth666

The info you will need to provide when sending ticket from different account:
    Birthday
    Payment history - complete if possible, partial can really REALLY slow down the process
    Secret answer
    ID and pass ofc.

CS will probably ask also the date of creation of the account - or something like that, but you can just ignore it, i doubt any1 can remember that.

They successfully changed my email address - it took like 8 replies and a week of time[/b]

thx for the info bro.