an error after filling name and pass in

This is a discussion on an error after filling name and pass in within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone have the same problem...i write my name and pass there...click ok and there is the problem...it writes that "there ...
Page: 1

DesertiCZek

Thumbs down

anyone have the same problem...i write my name and pass there...click ok and there is the problem...it writes that "there is an error in the selected server" ..never saw it before :huh:

either ur pw is wrong or u need to update ur security info on the official website...(u should get it in a email)

DesertiCZek

pw is good and about oficial site...

OOPS!

KnightOnlineWorld.GamersFirst.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any processes you were currently involved in while on this site.

over 2 years is writing to me this bullshit...

AgNostoS_

same problem here... and its kinda weird cause i logged this morning before i go to work, and everything was fine (upgraded to latest patch without problem)
    when i came home for a break i couldnt log due to this error, and i,m stilling getting it... there is communication between my pc and server for sure cause when i input my correct id and pass i get this error, but when i type wrong username or pass, i get meessage that they are wrong... any idea might be helpfull... last hours of current prem are beeing wasted for nothing :/

avivhaim

Delete all ur cockeys and and delete all the teparly windows fils sorry about my spelling english is not my bast side and delete ur hestory thats should solve it any how some 1 tell me to do so and i solve my problem Good luck...

AgNostoS_

i tryed this but nothing changed... problem remains. there are 2 other topics about same problem, maybe we should stay in just one. as about the region that is mentioned, there is no such prob for me.

DesertiCZek

Delete all ur cockeys and and delete all the teparly windows fils sorry about my spelling english is not my bast side and delete ur hestory thats should solve it any how some 1 tell me to do so and i solve my problem Good luck...[/b]
    idiot...go write bullshits to other forum..thx

AgNostoS_

reading the other topic about same prob i found out that my problem has prolly something to do with my ip!!! well i took a look in my ip (no i dont have static ip ) and instead of the 64.xxx.xxx.xxx i used to have i have something like 94.xxx.xxx.xxx (thats is examples) i reboot my router but ip remains in the 94 area.. so guess somehow my basic ip changed. my problem could be that my new ip is not in the k2 list of my country ip's ??? ppl said that this is also the message whan someone try to login account from different region.. if thats the problem solution is ticket?

tokationxt

OTE

eimaste gia klamata sto elladistan

DesertiCZek

close your connection to network and then open it... i did it now and can connect to KO again...